Page 87 of 181 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2701

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    So I was thinking the ladies were gonna steal the show but...nah. I vote Randy Orton mvp of the night. Fightin thru the pain. At the same time Drew has earned his spot as the heel you wanna root for. He should have a good heel Champ run. Def wanna see more of Bobby Lashley vs Logan-"Thank you Bobby!"

It's uncanny that Tiffany Stratton is so good already. Babygirl handled her biz in that elimination chamber. Good to see Naomi get a huge pop. Naomi should def have more matches with Tiff and Becky.

Rare to see a legit power match between the ladies. Nia stepped up her game. Her and Rhea had a great back an forth-good match,good match.
    I don't really get Tiffany Stratton I find her boring.

So I was thinking the ladies were gonna steal the show but...nah. I vote Randy Orton mvp of the night. Fightin thru the pain. At the same time Drew has earned his spot as the heel you wanna root for. He should have a good heel Champ run. Def wanna see more of Bobby Lashley vs Logan-"Thank you Bobby!"

It's uncanny that Tiffany Stratton is so good already. Babygirl handled her biz in that elimination chamber. Good to see Naomi get a huge pop. Naomi should def have more matches with Tiff and Becky.

Rare to see a legit power match between the ladies. Nia stepped up her game. Her and Rhea had a great back an forth-good match,good match.
    It is odd that they put money into signing Jade when they already had her on the payroll.

While I guess there is a chance that Jade might get there eventually?

Stratton has been worth her paycheck almost the entire time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Hmmmm... alot of words come to mind when I think of Tiff. Boring isn't one of them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    It is odd that they put money into signing Jade when they already had her on the payroll.

While I guess there is a chance that Jade might get there eventually?

Stratton has been worth her paycheck almost the entire time.
    I think Jade's debut was really impressive. As a super star she's already there imo. They're probably just gonna work on building up her technical skills a little.

You find 90% of WWE's roster boring so this isn't a surprise. Finding Tiffany boring but being a fan of Dolph Ziggler in the year 2024 is wild to me.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ziggler to me should be playing the conceited heel I feel. Its hard to get into him as a face. Some guys were born to play arrogant heels and some aren't.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I don't know I wach my favorites even if I don't like who they face or if they lose. Also Nemeth is killing it right now.
    I thought the match was solid but nothing special, but his promo after was fire. Want to more of that Nemeth.

It seemed like a really odd result, especially considering the previous match (I have never got the appeal of MR and probably never will).

Hopefully, Finley is in for a big push this year, but losing so quickly after the big win at WK and the giant cage match really undermines him to me. I dunno, is he just lacking a little something? War Dogs are great, but I find myself thinking of the other guys over him rather than seeing him as THE GUY.
    Last edited by exile001; 02-26-2024 at 06:24 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Elimination Chamber was rock solid. PRedictable? maybe a little but loved how it set up more Wrestlemania matches. We all knew Drew was going to win, but it doesn't make it any less enjoyable. It launched Tiffany a lot higher and solidified her ascension into the top tier women (which is a better choice than Shotzi, if you ask me.) Getting a serviceable match out of Nia a few years was impossible but look at her now. The Tag Match was meh, but still very entertaining. All around the Chamber matches were very entertaining and the Women championship was serviceable and Rhea winning was a very good moment on her home turf, plus it helped set up some quality looking WM Matches.

Astonishing Member

I probably would enjoy Bobby going after the US title and Logan more so than Randy clashing with Logan. Maybe after Mania because it appears like Bobby has a 6 man vs Kross crew in the cards for Mania. Smackdown can't have two celebrity absent champs, predicting Roman retains, so I'd love Lashley to bring some respect to the US title like Gunther has the IC one. Set up a program for Bobby vs Roman down the line like Lethal vs Briscoe or more recently Breaker vs Melo where the secondary champ claims his work ethic makes him a better champion than the primary champ.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Drew's version of the GTS is called the GTM (go to mania)

https://twitter.com/DMcIntyreWWE/sta...0sBwzJBqg&s=19

Drew is too good

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I probably would enjoy Bobby going after the US title and Logan more so than Randy clashing with Logan. Maybe after Mania because it appears like Bobby has a 6 man vs Kross crew in the cards for Mania. Smackdown can't have two celebrity absent champs, predicting Roman retains, so I'd love Lashley to bring some respect to the US title like Gunther has the IC one. Set up a program for Bobby vs Roman down the line like Lethal vs Briscoe or more recently Breaker vs Melo where the secondary champ claims his work ethic makes him a better champion than the primary champ.
    Yeah it'd be a lil fresher to see Bobby and Logan go at it. Wondering what type of barbs Logan would come up with for Bobby. And how Lashley would respond lol. But we def saw the makings of a great feud in the elimination chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    You find 90% of WWE's roster boring so this isn't a surprise. Finding Tiffany boring but being a fan of Dolph Ziggler in the year 2024 is wild to me.
    Wtf are you talking about I'm a fan of 90% of the wwe roster just don't like the booking most of the time and i understand
    yall love Stratton or at least how she looks good for you but i don't also everyone putting Ziggler down in 2024 is really odd

Hmmmm... alot of words come to mind when I think of Tiff. Boring isn't one of them.
    Do tell lol

Rumored card so far:

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
    Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley
    Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch
    Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
    Jimmy Uso vs Jey Uso (reported)
    LA Knight vs AJ Styles (reported)
    Logan Paul vs Randy Orton for the United States Title (reported)

I would rather add La Knight and Aj to the Us title match and make it a 4 way.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Rumored card so far:

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
    Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley
    Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch
    Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
    Jimmy Uso vs Jey Uso (reported)
    LA Knight vs AJ Styles (reported)
    Logan Paul vs Randy Orton for the United States Title (reported)

I would rather add La Knight and Aj to the Us title match and make it a 4 way.
    LA Knight and AJ Styles have justifiable reasons to feud with each other without a belt. They don't need to get caught up with Logan Paul. KO is still actively feuding with Paul so he will need something else if they pivot to Orton.