Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190
Results 2,836 to 2,839 of 2839
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

“Drew your a choke artist. I’m a choke artist myself, aren’t I Pat…” - Punk.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

What's with all these joint injuries lately?

I'm used to seeing tendons as that's a sign of being on gear but ... Joints?

And it's not just WWE or AEW. It's everywhere. So it's not the trainer like it was in NXT for the women all blowing their knees on heaving heavy weights.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    What's with all these joint injuries lately?

I'm used to seeing tendons as that's a sign of being on gear but ... Joints?

And it's not just WWE or AEW. It's everywhere. So it's not the trainer like it was in NXT for the women all blowing their knees on heaving heavy weights.
    Never done pro-wrestling myself, but I have done other contact sports. The wear and tear can very much be real, especially depending on movesets. But genetics can also be a major contribution as well (and I know that one personally).

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like Punk was throwing shade at AEW. With that "choke artist" comment. Guess beating Finn is a consolation prize for Jey losing to Priest. Breaker reminds me more of a young Stiener than a young Sheamus.