Page 109 of 179 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2682
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    pretty much what weasel said and i agree. people make xcuses for him but they're just repeating bitchoff's own spin on things.
    what bitchoff's going on about now is a non issue and just a carny jackoff being a carny jackoff.
    But it’s really not a non issue here. Wrestlers have looks and characters. I mentioned Drew because his has clicked so good and his look is part of it. If half the locker room adapted his look , it really doesn’t make him unique.

If everyone dressed in suits like Cody , it really doesn’t make him the unique character that stands out from everyone we see. That is what it is essentially…if as he said Kingston was pushed as this every man type Dusty character, he’d make him stand out from the rest as a character.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    But it’s really not a non issue here. Wrestlers have looks and characters. I mentioned Drew because his has clicked so good and his look is part of it. If half the locker room adapted his look , it really doesn’t make him unique.

If everyone dressed in suits like Cody , it really doesn’t make him the unique character that stands out from everyone we see. That is what it is essentially…if as he said Kingston was pushed as this every man type Dusty character, he’d make him stand out from the rest as a character.
    it actually is. nobody cares, eddie is over. it's a non issue.

it actually is. nobody cares, eddie is over. it's a non issue.
    You don’t care…that’s your deal. But the genuine issue is character and look. I don’t care if Eddie Kingston is over or not. But the point was…if you have someone you’re gonna push who has a certain look with his character , it doesn’t make sense to have half the locker room dress that same way.

Because you’re trying to make that person look unique and different.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

You don’t care…that’s your deal. But the genuine issue is character and look. I don’t care if Eddie Kingston is over or not. But the point was…if you have someone you’re gonna push who has a certain look with his character , it doesn’t make sense to have half the locker room dress that same way.

you and bitchoff might care, that's your issue but the fact that eddie is over proves it's a non issue. bitchoff is an old carny jackoff, he probably thinks all young people dress alike. nobody cares.

you and bitchoff might care, that's your issue but the fact that eddie is over proves it's a non issue. bitchoff is an old carny jackoff, he probably thinks all young people dress alike. nobody cares.
    Maybe you have an issue if Eddie is over or not. I’m in the camp of don’t care either way. Like I’m sure Bischoff is in too.

It is funny that you really ignored the 2nd guy discussed here. The one Bischoff praised for his look , character and promo. Saying…he’s a star. (Will Ospreay)

Maybe you have an issue if Eddie is over or not. I’m in the camp of don’t care either way. Like I’m sure Bischoff is in too.

It is funny that you really ignored the 2nd guy discussed here. The one Bischoff praised for his look , character and promo. Saying…he’s a star. (Will Ospreay)
    then why did you post and bitchoff make a video about it?? if it doesn't effect people getting over why does it matter??

i didn't watch the video, i'm not looking for a used car.

It's hard to take Corny and Karate Man seriously on modern wrestling because they don't have and can't keep jobs in modern wrestling.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Eddie's look isn't what got him over that's a non-starter.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's hard to take Corny and Karate Man seriously on modern wrestling because they don't have and can't keep jobs in modern wrestling.
    Both have said they are too old to travel and Bischoff has said after the last WWE experience he’s not uprooting his life anymore for it.

This take would be like if older NFL players had a podcast (I’m sure some do) and they critiqued how some current players were doing. If a new player said…”Yeah that Priest Holmes ain’t playing anymore so why do I care if he’s telling me how to follow up on a block on play action.”

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Eddie's look isn't what got him over that's a non-starter.
    I’d say the whole deal factors in. I’m not a major fan. I did laugh at him in radio interviews telling how he hates everyone backstage a couple years ago. That did make me laugh. But I’m no major fan of Eddie

IMO, it's just fun to let and hear Corny rip. I just need him to give the WWE's women division more credit outside of his hard on for Rhea Ripley.

Both have said they are too old to travel and Bischoff has said after the last WWE experience he’s not uprooting his life anymore for it.

This take would be like if older NFL players had a podcast (I’m sure some do) and they critiqued how some current players were doing. If a new player said…”Yeah that Priest Holmes ain’t playing anymore so why do I care if he’s telling me how to follow up on a block on play action.”
    If you want to use football analogies here, since neither of them "played", it would be like that one line coach that was apart of a SB winning dynasty for 3-4 seasons (Corny as Matt Patricia) that can't do anything by himself and that one hit wonder coach that watched his team peter out (Bishoff as Billick) telling 2024 players how to play.

They don't have jobs now for a reason. Bleating about it isn't going to change that fact. Sure, they contributed back in the day but that's the past. Back in my day rarely works with younger generations.

Their time has passed.

What worked then doesn't work now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    IMO, it's just fun to let and hear Corny rip. I just need him to give the WWE's women division more credit outside of his hard on for Rhea Ripley.
    They're more than fine as historians.

In fact, they're quite good at that. Especially Corny.

They're both hilariously out of touch when it comes to current critical assessments.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-17-2024 at 11:33 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If you want to use football analogies here, since neither of them "played", it would be like that one line coach that was apart of a SB winning dynasty for 3-4 seasons (Corny as Matt Patricia) that can't do anything by himself and that one hit wonder coach that watched his team peter out (Bishoff as Billick) telling 2024 players how to play.

They don't have jobs now for a reason. Bleating about it isn't going to change that fact. Sure, they contributed back in the day but that's the past. Back in my day rarely works with younger generations.

Their time has passed.

They're both hilariously out of touch when it comes to current critical assessments.

Well if were doing coaches....its like Bill Cowher who coached for years and doesn't want to coach anymore as he'd prefer spending more time with his family after years of coaching. Or Jimmy Johnson ...or Rex Ryan (who is a brilliant defensive coach , not so good head coach) . Then teams blasting these guys for being out of touch , even though for years teams would call these guys , begging them to return lol.

Both men have repeatedly said they don't wanna work anymore. They have said this a lot. Why AEW fans believe that they are sitting , angry on sidelines over it all is kinda funny. I'm sure if AEW is around in a decade and 70-80 year old Cornette and Bischoff discuss something fans will continue on..."Those carny jackoffs just are angry they aren't working !"

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Their time has passed.

Jim Cornette has many faults and stuck in his way of what pro wrestling should be, but the guy isn't out-of-touch. The thing he's said consistently is many talents on AEW can be big names, but they need training and experience under their belts. I don't watch Bischoff stuff much anymore, but I think he's had good assessments at times.

From what I can tell, both seems okay not being active in pro wrestling anymore.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

The last part of the Rock's promo was annoying. It needed some more editing, the constant use of mama rhodes and this belt was sooooo annoying.