Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

The Undisputed Kingdom are pretty good.

Adam Cole's explanation for some stuff is a little questionable, why not forget about Joe and help Wardlow win the World title instead? What did they get from helping Joe? Wardlow again being the muscle in a group seems like a step backwards we've already seen the same thing with him and MJF. Now either his character looks like an idiot for allowing himself to be someone's lackey or he breaks free from Cole in what will feel like a rehash of him turning on MJF. I guess he might swerve Cole and win the title but refuse to relinquish it to him but I can't see Wardlow as champion anytime soon so we probably won't even get a chance to see that scenario play out.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Adam Cole's explanation for some stuff is a little questionable, why not forget about Joe and help Wardlow win the World title instead? What did they get from helping Joe? Wardlow again being the muscle in a group seems like a step backwards we've already seen the same thing with him and MJF. Now either his character looks like an idiot for allowing himself to be someone's lackey or he breaks free from Cole in what will feel like a rehash of him turning on MJF. I guess he might swerve Cole and win the title but refuse to relinquish it to him but I can't see Wardlow as champion anytime soon so we probably won't even get a chance to see that scenario play out.
    maybe he's not being honest. i thought he made some good points about mjf though. why the fuk should we feel sorry for that *******(kayfabe)??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Since we were talking about Jade, nattie shared this clip of her training at the hart family dungeon

https://vxtwitter.com/reigns_era/sta...R0cWm8KHw&s=19

Astonishing Member

Danielson and Okada put an absolute banger today at Wrestle Kingdom. I wasn't a fan of their previous match, but here it was absolutely incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Danielson and Okada put an absolute banger today at Wrestle Kingdom. I wasn't a fan of their previous match, but here it was absolutely incredible.
    hopefully brianson didn't get injured this time. **** i forgot about wrestle kingdom.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    orange didn't get better, you just wised up. orange was about 15yrs veteran when aew started btw.

they really didn't need to push her like that, they created other homegrown stars. all her push accomplished was getting her a big money deal with a company that previously rejected her only for them to find out she wasn't ready for that kind of push.
    Orange may have worked for years in indies and Chikara but that's not a national live TV product as AEW is. He had some things he had to work on (he did have some botches his 1st couple years...like one where he by accident destroyed Matt Hardy's nose in a spot) and did as we saw. The guy got better the more he worked with guys in prime time.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Orange may have worked for years in indies and Chikara but that's not a national live TV product as AEW is. He had some things he had to work on (he did have some botches his 1st couple years...like one where he by accident destroyed Matt Hardy's nose in a spot) and did as we saw. The guy got better the more he worked with guys in prime time.
    To be fair that's the majority of AEW talent. A lot of these guys were never on national TV and were learning as they go.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    because guys with more national tv xperience NEVER botch and injure anyone.

I just remembered Wardlow grew his hair out in honor of his father who died from cancer in kayfabe Samoa Joe was told this and still cut his ponytail off. That makes the group helping Joe win the title even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    I just remembered Wardlow grew his hair out in honor of his father who died from cancer in kayfabe Samoa Joe was told this and still cut his ponytail off. That makes the group helping Joe win the title even worse.
    I'm sure Adam's injury forced a change in his motivation. Not like he can do things for himself when he won't be able to wrestle for another 9 months

Dolph Ziggler appeared at Wrestle Kingdom

https://vxtwitter.com/njpwworld/stat...38902631641114

Tama Tonga announced he is leaving New Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm sure Adam's injury forced a change in his motivation. Not like he can do things for himself when he won't be able to wrestle for another 9 months
    I know but I wish they at least had Wardlow acknowledge he still doesn't like Joe and hated to have to help him. With the way they did it it's almost like they're trying to ignore their history together. I wish they'd abandon the Wardlow will win the title and give to Adam when he's healthy angle because it's basically the same as what just happened with Christian and Luchasaurus. Smaller heel leader makes monster heel lackey give them the championship or championship opportunity the monster earned themselves is a popular trope for Tony but at least space it out a little.

i heard fujita jr hayato was in the ranbo battle royal at wrestle kingdom. fukn love that guy, anybody know where he's been the last few years??