Default Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus Dark Horse comics appearances?

Can someone help me out if Jacen Solo and/or Darth Caedus appears in the old 90s Dark Horse comics? It looks like most of his tales were in the novels.

Off the top of my head (Although none of these are with Caedus, they're mainly set around the time of Heir to the Empire/Jedi Academy).

Last Command novel adaptation.

Dark Empire II/Empire's End.

Chewbacca miniseries

Crimson Empire III

At least some of the Invasion comics which took place around the time of NJO, but I think prior to Anakin Solo's death.

BTW here's something kind of spooky. This YJK cover's image of Jacen looks spookily like Adam Driver (Driver, although roughly the same age as the character when this book came out, had not started acting yet so there's no chance he was the model for this).

chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ah thats disappointing, was hoping for more comic adaptations with the Solo/Skywalker kids

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    Ah thats disappointing, was hoping for more comic adaptations with the Solo/Skywalker kids
    I don't know if it was an order from the story group that they were novel only or what but the comics just didn't do much post Return of the Jedi material after Heir to the Empire and Thrawn.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Yeah, basically as far as Dark Horse were concerned the post-ROTJ stuff featuring the main characters was pretty much Bantam's territory with a few exceptions here and there, or "special guest stars" in titles like Rogue Squadron or the Jedi Academy mini-series. DH did of course a fair amount of OT-era stuff, or far future stuff (Legacy) with Luke and co. though, especially after the prequels had run their course.

DH's main strength was featuring original characters or supporting characters from the films, the Rogue Squadron series, the Knights of the old Republic prequel series, Crimson Empire, Tales of the Jedi, the Quinlan Vos stuff from Star Wars Republic/Clone Wars etc..
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth