Default Undisputed Kingdom vs The Judgment Day

Undisputed Kingdom (AEW) vs The Judgment Day (WWE)

Undisputed Kingdom
    Adam Cole
    Roderick Strong
    Matt Taven
    Mike Bennett
    Wardlow

Vs

The Judgment Day
    Damian Priest
    Finn Bálor
    Dominik Mysterio
    JD McDonagh
    R-Truth

This is a 5 on 5 Survivor Series match

Extraordinary Member

JD McDoangh's not a member of Judgement day, where's Rhea ripley? XD

Serious talk, I back the Judgement Day

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    JD McDoangh's not a member of Judgement day, where's Rhea ripley? XD

Serious talk, I back the Judgement Day
    Nice rumble. Good competitive match.

This is actually a hard rumble to call. If we are using it at present, it's PROBABLY Judgement Day, due to Adam Cole's injury. Wardlow isn't THAT good.

At peak, it's a MUCH harder rumble to call.

Finn Balor >> Adam Cole
    R-Truth >> Roderick Strong (Yes, R-Truth is probably the second best JD member at everyone's prime)
    Damien Priest < Wardlow
    Dom Mysterio < Matt Taven
    JD McDonagh < Matt Bennett

Judgement Day is top-heavy, but I don't know if the other guys are good enough to beat the rest of the UK. I still lean Judgement Day, but I can see the other side winning.

Extraordinary Member

I think you're low balling Damien Priest there

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I think you're low balling Damien Priest there
    Hmmm, he's definitely third in the JD group all-time. Both Balor and R-Truth has World Championship Title reigns (R-Truth in TNA), as well as Tag Team Championships in many organizations. Priest just isn't there yet. He's just too young in the business.

Now, Priest versus Wardlow is 50/50. Both Priest United State Championship reign and Wardlow TNT Championship were mediocre. Wardlow beat Samoa Joe in his best match (and Orange Cassidy), Priest beat Sheamus (and a face Balor). Wardlow feud with MJD was a bit more memorable to me than any of Priest's stuff, so I went with him. It's close, though

It's not enough to turn the tide of this matchup, though. The R-Truth/Roderick Strong matchup is such a mismatch, that UK can't win. Wardlow might powerbomb symphony Dom and JD to death, but once R-Truth and Finn gets going, it's over.

You can forget that R-Truth has been around for a long time. He's playing a comedic character now, but he has some serious creds. He's a borderline Hall of Famer.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Hmmm, he's definitely third in the JD group all-time. Both Balor and R-Truth has World Championship Title reigns (R-Truth in TNA), as well as Tag Team Championships in many organizations. Priest just isn't there yet. He's just too young in the business.

Now, Priest versus Wardlow is 50/50. Both Priest United State Championship reign and Wardlow TNT Championship were mediocre. Wardlow beat Samoa Joe in his best match (and Orange Cassidy), Priest beat Sheamus (and a face Balor). Wardlow feud with MJD was a bit more memorable to me than any of Priest's stuff, so I went with him. It's close, though

It's not enough to turn the tide of this matchup, though. The R-Truth/Roderick Strong matchup is such a mismatch, that UK can't win. Wardlow might powerbomb symphony Dom and JD to death, but once R-Truth and Finn gets going, it's over.

You can forget that R-Truth has been around for a long time. He's playing a comedic character now, but he has some serious creds. He's a borderline Hall of Famer.
    DP was the MFPW Heavyweight Championship 3 times.