Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get that, it's just Blockbuster was knocked down a peg practically every issue it didn't really feel like as big an achievement.
    I’m sure alot of Batman adventures would go different if he let the justice league live in Gotham. Dick has already contended with blockbuster, that experience, plus help from Babs, An insider like Melinda and backup from The titans. Blockbuster didn’t stand a chance. Personally I don’t think there anything wrong with asking for help. By doing so Dick did for Bludhaven what hasn’t been able to for Gotham. Sure it left a vacuum for Heartless, but we’ll get to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Even though DIck did defeat him....if a hero has help in defeating someone...that isnt a bad thing.
    I think it's fine to get help now and then but sometimes it can be a little too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    The last time this iteration of Blockbuster was even remotely interesting was when he was an Impulse bad guy. And that's because he was written by Mark Waid.
    He fought Impulse!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m sure alot of Batman adventures would go different if he let the justice league live in Gotham. Dick has already contended with blockbuster, that experience, plus help from Babs, An insider like Melinda and backup from The titans. Blockbuster didn’t stand a chance. Personally I don’t think there anything wrong with asking for help. By doing so Dick did for Bludhaven what hasn’t been able to for Gotham. Sure it left a vacuum for Heartless, but we’ll get to that.
    I like a more self-sufficient Nightwing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He fought Impulse!?
    In his first and most interesting appearance as a Kingpin wannabe. Early in the Dixon run they even showed Dick calling Wally to get some intel on the guy. Everything Dixon did with the character since has been uninspired to say the least.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.