Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Hence me saying he wasn't a full fledged X-man, because the team with Hellion and X-23, Surge etc was a team that he was affiliated and a member. They weren't "X-men" but juniors in training.
    Frenzy was a X-man but again I'm not sure if she is African American.
    She is but she's a female. Storm would be the first female and one overall though as she was born in the US, despite growing up in Africa. I think her father is originally from NY

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Synch was definitely the first and pretty much only depending on how you view Cloak and the Dark X-Men.
    I wouldnt consider the Dark X-men actual X-men bc they were a offshoot team created by Osborn, not affiliated with the actual X-men. Cloak would become one in Utopia but he falls under the same generalization as Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She is but she's a female. Storm would be the first female and one overall though as she was born in the US, despite growing up in Africa. I think her father is originally from NY
    Yeah, her birth name is Munroe. IIRC she was canonically born in NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If they decide to do another Uncanny Avengers I'd like to see him on the Unity team.
    With Simon Williams and B8a5t
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Which team Synch should go if he was allowed to be part of one of the 3 main books?
    Since he was in the heroic X-Men team, I can see him being in Simone's book.
    But at the same time, he may be in a darker place after Talon's death and want to be in the more mutant defense oriented team.
    And of course his power would make him a very good fit for the teacher team too.

So I don't know. When I'm replacing other team members in my head, he ends up in the Alaska team, buy all 3 choices seem valid to me.
    Still no confirmation on Ev being in Gail's book....=/

Incredible Member

Last post in this thread was 3/28…. Had there been any updates or sighting for our boy Ev?

I’m more than looking for a reason to NOT support the relaunch, so any good or bad news regarding Synch?

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Last post in this thread was 3/28…. Had there been any updates or sighting for our boy Ev?

I’m more than looking for a reason to NOT support the relaunch, so any good or bad news regarding Synch?
    No news at all yet for Ev. Unless he ends up on X-Factor looks like Synch will be on the sidelines for the relaunch.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    No news at all yet for Ev. Unless he ends up on X-Factor looks like Synch will be on the sidelines for the relaunch.
    Not necasarily. Gail Simone's full cast has not been revealed and he could turn up there