Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Do we have confirmation on this?

Cause that is really dope.
    Alas we do not, I’m simply assuming that’s the case because he’s solicited as the artist for both Superman and Action Comics in April. Sure seems like he’s going to try and draw the whole event.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If he does all 6 issues then his early departure from PKJ's run will be worth it.

I'm probably alone in this opinion but I'm excited to see Crush again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I wish PG has gotten Lobo himself. I'm not dissing Crush, but PG should get the Main Man himself as her adversary, not his daughter. SG has had a lot of contact with him, but PG has not. AFAIK she's never fought him, (alone, as a Kryptonian that is), and never worked with him. That would be better IMO than the Lobo thing with Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I wish PG has gotten Lobo himself. I'm not dissing Crush, but PG should get the Main Man himself as her adversary, not his daughter. SG has had a lot of contact with him, but PG has not. AFAIK she's never fought him, (alone, as a Kryptonian that is), and never worked with him. That would be better IMO than the Lobo thing with Guy.
    This makes me wonder if we'll ever see Vartox again...

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Given how she's currently being written, I'm not sure that Power Girl's in any condition to take on Lobo, except maybe as a straw man whipping boy for, I dunno, toxic masculinity or something.

It's, politely, a book with many flaws.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Given how she's currently being written, I'm not sure that Power Girl's in any condition to take on Lobo, except maybe as a straw man whipping boy for, I dunno, toxic masculinity or something.

It's, politely, a book with many flaws.
    You are probably right about that. Which is sad. And you are also right about it being a very flawed book. Power Girl in name only is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    If he does all 6 issues then his early departure from PKJ's run will be worth it.
    Can’t wait to see him draw Brainiac. I’m hoping maybe some of the other Rogues might be involved in this too, perhaps recruited by Brainiac to help. I’d love to see Sandoval draw Metallo again.
    She’s cool, I enjoy her toxic relationship with her dad. Makes for a fun contrast with the Els.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Can’t wait to see him draw Brainiac. I’m hoping maybe some of the other Rogues might be involved in this too, perhaps recruited by Brainiac to help. I’d love to see Sandoval draw Metallo again.

She’s cool, I enjoy her toxic relationship with her dad. Makes for a fun contrast with the Els.
    Oh yeah that does make for a neat contrast.

Amusingly Zod and Lobo are a pretty good representation of both extremes of bad parenting. Zod is trying to mold his son into a brutal killer with brutal parenting while Lobo is just a neglectful jackass.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

lol I remember posting in the Titans thread that I wish Crush or Djinn would come back.
    "Cable was right!"

Wonder if Indigo will pop up too. She exists in current canon because of Orlando’s Supergirl Rebirth run if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wonder if Indigo will pop up too. She exists in current canon because of Orlando’s Supergirl Rebirth run if I remember right.
    I can see Williamson remembering her.

https://x.com/williamson_josh/status...487sLx_4UoiJsQ
    Check out this awesome two-page spread by @RafaSandoval75 & Alejandro Sanchez!

House of Brainiac is a big Superman story and they are bringing it with every beautiful page.

House of Brainiac starts in Action Comics #1064 and Superman #13 in April!

Least we might get one good Superman/Brainiac story this year

Extraordinary Member

I wonder where Jon, John Henry, and the Super twins are during this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I wonder where Jon, John Henry, and the Super twins are during this event?
    Solicits tease most of the metahumans get captured and imprisoned. Perhaps that’s what happened to them. Would’ve preferred JHI to get Nat’s spot but I suppose it makes more sense to be Nat since she was an active member of Superman’s Authority and Superfamily teams.