Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

BLOOD HUNTERS #1 (OF 4)
    Written by MARK RUSSELL, CHRISTOS GAGE & ERICA SCHULTZ
    Art by BOB QUINN, JAVIER GARRÒN & BERNARD CHANG
    Cover by GREG LAND
    On Sale 5/8

With Cloak missing in action, Dagger strikes out in search of new and surprising allies. Witness the genesis of Marvel’s wildest team yet: the Blood Hunters in the start of a multi-part story by Erica Schultz and Bernard Chang that will run across all four issues! Who will Dagger recruit? You’ll have to wait and see!

"It’s really exciting to write Dagger and see her assemble a team of fantastic fang hunters!" Schultz shared. "You’re going to love the dynamic between these characters, and see where the drama is!"

"It’s an honor to be contributing to BLOOD HUNTERS and the BLOOD HUNT event, and to collaborate with Erica Schultz, who’s crafted a bloody exciting story; and the masterful magician, Marcelo Maiolo, whose color work is amongst the bloody best in the medium," Chang added. "I hope the work will live up to fan expectations, as well as those of previous creators who have tackled the very same characters from when I was reading and collecting comics in my teens, like the legendary Rick Leonardi and Mike Vosburg."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=321376169
    Missed this. Love C and D and love Hawkeye. C and D is what got me into comics along with Spider-Man.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    I think they need someone to take a big swing with them. I'm not sure what that would look like but we've seen the alternative. Most series featuring them in 616 always revolves around relationship drama and I feel like it's played our by now. My favorite versions of them are the 1610 and tv show incarnations and the lack of relationship drama definitely helps I feel. I hope there's a 6160 version of them that shows up this year and maybe helps re-energize the characters.
    Relationship drama is the reason i love C+D together but its time that they just agree to get to their next stage in life and OFFICIALLY commit to each other like Reed and his wife in F4

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope the characters get to be part of another team, like a new Defenders team. I do want them to get another solo title but I won't hold my breath for it. I'd love to write both of them someday.
    I created this for the 'Make your own team' thread.

My version of the 'Defenders.'

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I created this for the 'Make your own team' thread.

My version of the 'Defenders.'

I would support this book
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I would support this book
    Thank you.

Ten characters.