Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Adding some speculation/ ideas:

1. Uncanny X-Men: starring Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler, Rogue, and Ms. Marvel. Return to the mansion. My ideal writing pic would be James Tynion.
    2. West Coast X-Men: starring Jubilee and written by Gail Simone. More of a fun alternative take on the X-Men.
    3. Planet X: featuring the newly re-combined Planet Okkara and focusing on how Krakoan citizens and culture are blending with Mars and Arakko. Ideal writer would be N.K. Jemisin (wrote Green Lantern: Far Sector).
    4. Generation M: This pulls from the idea Magik had in NM to teach young mutants magic. Classes could take place in Otherworld to keep that corner of the X-verse relevant.
    5. Wolverine drawn be Capullo.
    Fun ideas! Especially Planet X

Here’s mine:
    X-Warriors

Firestar
    Justice
    Tempest & Blackwing
    Longstrike
    Wondra (Roulette)
    Namorita
    Murmur
    And a rotating cast of Hellions, New Warriors, New Mutants, and Beta Flight mutants.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 01-20-2024 at 09:22 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I think there's going to be more than 3 team books (x-men, x-force and some others)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Adding some speculation/ ideas:

1. Uncanny X-Men: starring Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler, Rogue, and Ms. Marvel. Return to the mansion. My ideal writing pic would be James Tynion.
    2. West Coast X-Men: starring Jubilee and written by Gail Simone. More of a fun alternative take on the X-Men.
    3. Planet X: featuring the newly re-combined Planet Okkara and focusing on how Krakoan citizens and culture are blending with Mars and Arakko. Ideal writer would be N.K. Jemisin (wrote Green Lantern: Far Sector).
    4. Generation M: This pulls from the idea Magik had in NM to teach young mutants magic. Classes could take place in Otherworld to keep that corner of the X-verse relevant.
    5. Wolverine drawn be Capullo.
    I like all of these very much. I'd probably sub Beast for Nightcrawler in Uncanny, though (once he's reset and a good guy again). And at least have Gambit as a frequent guest-star, along with a couple of others like Forge and Dr. Reyes.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I've been rolling around in my head the theory that Steve Foxe might be staying onboard. This thinking started when he and Orlando were given the keys to X-Men Unlimited from late September 2023 to June/July 2024 to write in-continuity/connected stories. His upcoming Dead X-Men is very interconnected with Rise of the House of X, one of the main books bringing us to the conclusion of the era. But what really solidified this theory for me was the announcement that he's writing the X-Men '97 companion mini series AND that he's in direct contact with the show runners while crafting the story. While the work of some of the current X-writers has been decreasing, it only seems like Foxe's work is increasing. We shall see.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!