Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    nah I want to see MORE of Attilan. Also political stories about royalty in the vein of Dune or Game of Thrones.
    I like the idea of an older, wiser Inhuman culture, all over the world, that merely watched and waited while Kraketoa was going on.

Does anyone ever read and tell us Black Bolt's thoughts? Have we ever seen or known his thoughts?

Maybe he is born silent for another reason. To keep a very big secret. (the older wiser Inhuman culture throughout the world or the universe even)
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Niffleheim

We were right it was Feige All Along

“It was funny watching when the whole Kamala stuff was going down,” Ziglar says in the interview. “He (Wells) had told me months before the plan, which was, Feige was like, ‘Hey, I don’t do this very often but, can you please do this to make things in line with Marvel because we have some stuff we want to do with Kamala,’ so he (Wells) was like, ‘F***, I’m the guy that drew the short straw? People are going to be very mad that I have to kill Ms. Marvel.”

https://comicsxf.com/2024/04/16/msma...-feige-ziglar/
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough