Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Talon feels like the sort of 'dead end' that eventually gets cleaned up before new teams come in and want the 'toys put back'.

Oooh this looks annoying.
    So Firestar's role will just be "planting false info" and she won't do anything with the Gala videos ?
    And Talon is killed OFF screen for THREE pages of summer sex ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    So Firestar's role will just be "planting false info" and she won't do anything with the Gala videos ?
    And Talon is killed OFF screen for THREE pages of summer sex ?
    We get one page of flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So given that they’ve had Synch download Talon’s mind into his head, how much you want to bet that they bring up a mind merge with young Laura as a solution?
    I think there will be a scenario where Synch has to save the X-men but holding onto Talon is killing him. Laura steps up and accepts Talon into her head freeing up Synch to save the day. The two Lauras share a body for a time before they are integrated into one persona as Jean and Maddie were in Judgement War

Noto always has great art.

It feels not great that Talon is getting the 'toy back in the chest' treatment when she is technically closer to the original Laura going into Krakoa than the younger version. But I'm also a fan of just keeping them both around because that gives Gabby a mom-Laura and a older-sister Laura to interact with.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    We get one page of flashback.

Ah thanks. Still annoying.

The art looks subpar even for Noto.
    (also the use of that UGLY UGLY costume for Synch)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Wasn't she doing stuff in the Unlimited digital books?

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Noto always has great art.

It feels not great that Talon is getting the 'toy back in the chest' treatment when she is technically closer to the original Laura going into Krakoa than the younger version. But I'm also a fan of just keeping them both around because that gives Gabby a mom-Laura and a older-sister Laura to interact with.
    Has Talon even interacted with her family once since telling Laura that she never wanted to see her again? Kinda feels like the easier thread to cut since she basically cut herself off from every aspect of her old life and really only exists to be Synch’s arm candy. Can’t even think of if she’s done anything separate from Synch since being brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Has Talon even interacted with her family once since telling Laura that she never wanted to see her again? Kinda feels like the easier thread to cut since she basically cut herself off from every aspect of her old life and really only exists to be Synch’s arm candy. Can’t even think of if she’s done anything separate from Synch since being brought back.
    As far as I know she cut herself off from just interacting with other-Laura. No one escapes the warm embrace of Gabby and Jonathan.

But one of the biggest issues with Krakoa has been the lack of seeing a lot of people who should be interacting with each other doing just that and has been a big negative to the whole arc.

Can someone explain when Gold Goblin and Spider-man entered the group chat? Their inclusion here felt jarring

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can someone explain when Gold Goblin and Spider-man entered the group chat? Their inclusion here felt jarring
    Spider-Man I get thanks to his guest starring in Wolverine 2 issues ago, Norman, it’s literally like ‘Who invented you?’ Last time I remember him interacting with the X-Men, he came at them with the Dark Avengers.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I can understand Spidey being here but NORMAN!?
    "Cable was right!"

I'm really confused about the timeline. The last issue ended with Wolverine, Ms. Marvel and Kate returning from Latveria and seeing the base trashed and everyone missing. Synch and Talon were both there for the beginning of that mission. FotHoX starts with Cyclops' trial underway, with Wolverine and Colossus under the facility trying to get him out. This issue is pre-trial, the base is fine and no mention of it being attacked, Ms. Marvel is present, and then Talon "dies" on the mission to Counter-Earth. The base is intact when Synch returns, and Ms. Marvel is there acting like everything is fine.

Am I wrong or is this timeline completely borked?

I‘d like to see stuff drawn by Noto… ahm.. without all that 50 shades of orange and yellow all the time.

I find it quite amusing moving Cyclops to Paris for the "death penalty" when France was the last West European country to abolish it over 40 years ago, while the United States has it as a legal punishment. Oh, the hypocrisy.