Default Rick Sanchez in the DBS Universe

Rick and Morty get not only teleported to a new universe, but their minds get transferred into new bodies...

Rick's consciousness is now transferred into Dr. Briefs and Morty's into Scratch the cat.

This takes place after the Tournament of Power.

How does this change the plot going forward?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Rick's prep and super science are effectively superpowers in the DB universe. That said, how that changes anything that's happened? I don't know that it does. The only things that happen on Earth after ToP are Broly and Super Hero. And Dr. Briefs wasn't involved in either. It's possible that RickBriefs decides to screw with the RR Army and therefore prevents Orange Piccolo or Gohan Blanco from ever escaping fan fiction, or it's equally possible that RickBriefs portals out to an orgy across the universe. It doesn't really change the results, because the heroes win anyway. Even "worse" for Broly, because Veggie and Carrot were present and handled Broly as required without help.

I don't see this change having much effect, is what I'm saying.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Rick and Morty takes place in such a fantasy-kitchen-sink universe that you probably don't even need to teleport them to enact this scenario. I mean they've got the Devil, vampires, Captain Planet, and Voltron in the same world, and that's just off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Rick and Morty takes place in such a fantasy-kitchen-sink universe that you probably don't even need to teleport them to enact this scenario. I mean they've got the Devil, vampires, Captain Planet, and Voltron in the same world, and that's just off the top of my head.
    True, however I placed them in bodies of already established characters in order to provoke interactions with the main cast, just differently. For example Sanchez/Briefs may utilize the research lab for a new Agenda, possibly making an open rivalry with the Red Ribbon Army.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    True, however I placed them in bodies of already established characters in order to provoke interactions with the main cast, just differently. For example Sanchez/Briefs may utilize the research lab for a new Agenda, possibly making an open rivalry with the Red Ribbon Army.
    But why? Honestly, Rick is so massively beyond anything the RR guys have ever done that it wouldn't be a rivalry, and, as mentioned above, given the timing you propose there's simply no reason for him to engage at all: the good guys win against Broly and against Magenta and Cell Max without his help or even without him knowing anything is going on.

Stick him in Gohan's body and something might change. But Dr. Briefs? He wasn't involved at all in either of those things.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan