Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Congratulations to you, Tami!

Congratulations to Tami for a marvelous, yet wild, cover. That was an innovative period for Hulk covers. As an FF fan, I must confess Ben Grimm is smiling at the book Where the Wild THINGS Are.

And to the peak of the week and what the captain has learned. It was way back when a hero would be replaced and soon he (yes he, this was that long ago) would return as the only one who could do the job. But the idea of a different person and personality with the power set could work. The new version sometimes stuck around but rarely, if ever, fully replaced our hero.

Gracious and heartfelt thanks to CaptainEurope, Kirby101, and LordMikel for their votes. I must tell people that Spectacular 185 had won a contest previously and I have kept the cover around as I am wont to do. I appreciate the votes for tenacity but it has won before. And may again, that's the beauty.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Congratulations to Tami for a marvelous, yet wild, cover. That was an innovative period for Hulk covers. As an FF fan, I must confess Ben Grimm is smiling at the book Where the Wild THINGS Are.

And to the peak of the week and what the captain has learned. It was way back when a hero would be replaced and soon he (yes he, this was that long ago) would return as the only one who could do the job. But the idea of a different person and personality with the power set could work. The new version sometimes stuck around but rarely, if ever, fully replaced our hero.

Gracious and heartfelt thanks to CaptainEurope, Kirby101, and LordMikel for their votes. I must tell people that Spectacular 185 had won a contest previously and I have kept the cover around as I am wont to do. I appreciate the votes for tenacity but it has won before. And may again, that's the beauty.
    ^^^Great post!

But sadly, you reminded me that the ship has probably sailed on the Hannah Simone Greatest American Hero reboot that was talked about a few years ago.

Congrats, Tami and thanks to Jack Dracula and ed2962!
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred