Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yeah they've been aware but Orchis has had the blessing of the government so there hasn't been much they can do out in the open. But Cap Rogers, Black Widow, and Quicksilver were helping in Uncanny Avengers. And in FotHoX #1 we saw Cap Wilson engaged. I think now that Orchis is going full tilt with apprehending and/or killing mutants it's going to spill out into them going after all super-powered individuals.
    Oh ok thanks for the insight! I guess it's hard to write a story that affects the whole world and expect cohesion from all the books. They could have made Orchis a little more sutble I guess lol.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The current book is probably ending with #50, but it will be back for sure when Brevoort's era begins. It's consistently the best seller ancillary X-team.
    The book was only selling cuz Percy kept killing. lmao.
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Been trying to figure that out as well. The gas mask type thing hanging around her neck makes me think of Emplate, weirdly enough, but I don't really have any good guesses. I'm inclined to think they might be new, or a future timeline or multiverse foe, possibly a variant of someone we know but who looks different in 616. *Shrugs*
    Yvette (Penance) somehow transformed into an Emplate creature, similar to M's time with vampire hands. Yvette has been a dangling plot forever. And they are fixing a lot of dangling plot points from the past.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

My Prediction in RoM Issue #4(Resurrection of Magneto) is Erik lets Storm die in the Afterlife or he leaves her there. And tells everyone Storm fought Valiantly, but died. When all he did was leave her behind.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Ewing isn't going to kill off Storm.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ewing isn't going to kill off Storm.
    Honestly, I can't see anyone getting killed (staying dead at least, I know Percy's killed a few) with a new editorial coming in. Maybe Talon or some of the arakki.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Ate the mini series of FotHox and RotPoX ended by April already, or not? Asking as they are not on this list.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

They're ending in May

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Overall this is a strong line-up of titles. Everything feels consequential - the "less is more" approach will work well to tell the end of the Krakoa era in my opinion. And I'm excited about Jed Mackay's Avengers joining the fray.

I’m guessing the Weapon X-men #2 solicit will come with the remaining Marvel listings for April.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Rachel. She looks great in Wanda's clothes!
    Why are they Wanda's clothes? They are hers.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m guessing the Weapon X-men #2 solicit will come with the remaining Marvel listings for April.
    I already forgot all about that tbh and I was actually looking forward to it despite not liking Original X-Men. I don't think lumping it together with the end of Krakoa titles was a good idea just as launching the X-Cellent in the middle of the Krakoa era wasn't a good idea. You're presenting all the books following a certain narrative and then you throw in totally random projects, they just get totally lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    My Prediction in RoM Issue #4(Resurrection of Magneto) is Erik lets Storm die in the Afterlife or he leaves her there. And tells everyone Storm fought Valiantly, but died. When all he did was leave her behind.
    Hope not. That will be a double character murder.

Mags is not that douche.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    While I don't see that happening because that's not Lord Ewing's Maggie...Even if he left her there, she should have ways and means of getting out on her own. She is just as much needed for the final fight against Orchis as every other mutant. Sidelining her now would be narratively stupid beyond measure.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I already forgot all about that tbh and I was actually looking forward to it despite not liking Original X-Men. I don't think lumping it together with the end of Krakoa titles was a good idea just as launching the X-Cellent in the middle of the Krakoa era wasn't a good idea. You're presenting all the books following a certain narrative and then you throw in totally random projects, they just get totally lost.
    Yeah, it seems like it'll be a fun multiversal jaunt involving some popular Wolverine variants (including my two faves in OML and Weapon X from AoA) which is probably to capitalize on Deadpool 3 honestly, since it'll be collected by July when the film comes out. Personally I'm looking forward to it, even if its very existence irritates some folks. Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”