Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    My Prediction in RoM Issue #4(Resurrection of Magneto) is Erik lets Storm die in the Afterlife or he leaves her there. And tells everyone Storm fought Valiantly, but died. When all he did was leave her behind.
    After the spine-pulverising levels of mental gymnastics Ewing pulled to backpedal Magneto’s entire run under Hickman and pretend he is merely an all loving champion of the working class, and that it’s never his fault and always solely the fault of that evil and implicitly anti-Semitic WASP Xavier alone; I somehow doubt he’d suddenly have him turn around and effectively murder Storm

Besides, such a thing would require Storm to lose a fight on panel

X-MEN ’97 #2 (of 4)

SABRETOOTH STRIKES!

…and he’s not the only threat the X-Men are facing! As Jean Grey and Cyclops prepare to embark on a bold new adventure, a sinister foe makes his move from the shadows, unleashing a torrent of new terror. Can an old friend turn the tide – or will it be too late to save Wolverine from being ripped to shreds?!

WriteR: STEVE FOXE
    Artist: SALVA ESPÍN
    COVER BY Todd Nauck
    On sale 4/11
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    X-MEN ’97 #2 (of 4)

SABRETOOTH STRIKES!

…and he’s not the only threat the X-Men are facing! As Jean Grey and Cyclops prepare to embark on a bold new adventure, a sinister foe makes his move from the shadows, unleashing a torrent of new terror. Can an old friend turn the tide – or will it be too late to save Wolverine from being ripped to shreds?!

WriteR: STEVE FOXE
    Artist: SALVA ESPÍN
    COVER BY Todd Nauck
    On sale 4/11
    I'm guessing Jean and Scott are getting busy.

The official April solicitations have been released!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/01/25/fu...solicitations/

The bulk of them can be found on the first page of this thread. I'm adding Fall and Rise, as well as the solicits that weren't released early.

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #4 (OF 5)
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art by LUCAS WERNECK
    Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    On Sale 4/18

My ally, my enemy! They say a wounded animal can be the most dangerous kind of animal to face. As the fight between the mutants and Orchis reaches a deadly pitch in FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #4, a startling revelation rocks the X-Men to their core.

RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #4 (OF 5)
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art and Cover by R.B. SILVA
    On Sale 4/25

Who is Traitor X? In the aftermath of the greatest betrayal in X-Men history, the Quiet Council in exile must act in RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #4. They have a plan. Can anyone, or anything, survive the experience?

As the Krakoan Age barrels toward its conclusion, the two storylines converge in an act that will live in infamy!

ULTIMATE X-MEN #2
    THE ULTIMATE X-MEN GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

• High school, that is! It’s a new school year for Hisako as she tries to get a grasp on her new powers…

• Where she meets a cool, white-haired punk girl named Mei (A.K.A. Maystorm), who understands all too well the challenge Hisako faces.

DEADPOOL #1
    CODY ZIGLAR (W) • Rogê Antônio (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE

CODY ZIGLAR (Futurama, Miles Morales: Spider-Man) has a wild ride planned for the Merc with the mouth! Introducing a terrifying new villain who won’t stop until he catches Wade in his DEATH GRIP. But all work and no play makes Deadpool a very dead boy!

MS. MARVEL: MUTANT MENACE #2 (OF 4)

Now that Kamala is very notably and very publicly an X-Man, she is attracting all sorts of attention…and you know who uses attention as currency? That’s right – it’s the return of the X-Men’s old media mogul mastermind – MOJO!

WEAPON X-MEN #2 (OF 4)
    CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • YILDIRAY CINAR (A) • Cover by DIKE RUAN

Across almost every universe in existence, Wolverine is driven by pain, by the sins of his past and his future. But ione world – the very one that Onslaught has targeted next for annihilation – has a Wolverine unlike any other. A Wolverine…who got what he wanted. And for the Logan from Earth-X? That news just might be the claw in the coffin. The Phoenix’s handpicked Band of Logans go to war!

WOLVERINE: MADRIPOOR KNIGHTS #3 (OF 5)
    CHRIS CLAREMONT (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A) • Cover by PHILIP TAN

CAPTAIN AMERICA must secure a deadly weapon in Madripoor with the help of WOLVERINE and BLACK WIDOW, and before it hits the auction block, our titanic trio takes a different tactic – subterfuge! But can even the highly trained Black Widow outmaneuver the PRINCE of Madripoor and the HAND before the weapon is unleashed? And what – or WHO – will cause WOLVERINE to unsheathe his claws once more? The long-awaited follow-up to Chris Claremont’s legendary adventure continues with the most electrifying chapter yet!

More covers for some of these issues...

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #4 (OF 5)

RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #4 (OF 5)
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

WEAPON X-MEN #2 (OF 4)

WOLVERINE #47
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's some good Jubilee art.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

The fact that Peach Momoko does so many Ms Marvel covers makes me wonder if she might show up in Ultimate X-Men at some point.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I think Ms. Marvel and Mojo could be a hilarious combo... and I also smile at the idea of Iman Vellani having fun writing Mojo.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Seems Gambit & Rogue, Betsy, Archangel, Sunspot and Havok are not on any of the covers in March as well as April.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Seems Gambit & Rogue, Betsy, Archangel, Sunspot and Havok are not on any of the covers in March as well as April.
    Betsy's on the cover of March's Dead X-Men #3.

Gambit and Rogue are definitely gonna be around. Warren is still dead. Sunspot is in Unlimited restarting X-Corps I believe. Havok is in the Limbo embassy and Betsy I believe will have some moment in Unlimted and hopefully the last two issues of Dead X-Men.