Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cardinal is up for grabs now.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Cardinal is up for grabs now.
    Wasn't there a New Warriors villain named that? Always liked the design.

Extraordinary Member

Not sure on a name...I have wracked my brain trying to think of something original and cool.

But she does need one and a mask. That is what really annoyed me about her re-introduction and running around with Peter and Johnny while she was a wanted fugitive. She should have had a name and a mask.

As for her appearances...I don't need her there every single issue. but show up from time to time to see her brother (even if just a few panels of them having a meal and her going to do her thing) and sometimes having Peter pulled into something. For example she comes to see him to have her wingsuit worked on and then does on a mission only to be captured or otherwise in trouble and Pete has to mount a rescue on his own.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    No, I'd honestly be happy to never see her again. Family Business is legitimately excellent but the character should have been left there.
    I can't believe Zdarsky and Spencer brought her back.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

I think once the superior spider-man arc winds down, Slott will bring back Parker Industries in some form.Only with Anna Maria Marconi as the ceo

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

This is the one of the reason why I despise the status quo, the supporting characters does not get to react other supporting character. May suspect Teresa, Mary and Richard would have let May and Ben know the names of the boy and girl. May would have welcome her with open arms, that I want to see.

As for code names, she does not need one, she is not a superhero, the spy world would be interesting and getting Spider-Man drag into is fun and vice verse she dealing the Super world would fun to see.