Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    I think one of my favorite moments was...

"You worthless Curds!"

"CURS!"

"Curs!"
    That was my favorite part too, loved this issue, can’t wait to see where this goes, I like how Bagley has been drawing Peter recently he’s been putting more age on him with a few wrinkles, he’s starting to look more like the second era of Life Story which he would be about the same age as at this point

"Thought you'd call it a Cephalopod"
    "That......isn't bad actually. Hmmm"

They actually had some good moments. Especially Otto remembering that he almost killed May and genuinely apologizes.

I get this feeling that the ending isn't quite what it seems. Or it's not going to lead to the result that they're hinting at.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post

They actually had some good moments. Especially Otto remembering that he almost killed May and genuinely apologizes.

I get this feeling that the ending isn't quite what it seems. Or it's not going to lead to the result that they're hinting at.
    I'm hoping that's the case.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

I think once the superior spider-man arc winds down, Slott will bring back Parker Industries in some form.Only with Anna Maria Marconi as the ceo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I think once the superior spider-man arc winds down, Slott will bring back Parker Industries in some form.Only with Anna Maria Marconi as the ceo
    Once the superior spider-man arc winds down, the book will canx.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post

I think Otto is going to try to find the Otto that deleted himself, or bring him back by accident.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I think Otto is going to try to find the Otto that deleted himself, or bring him back by accident.

That's one loose end I've been hoping Slott ties up when all is said and done with this series.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    That's one loose end I've been hoping Slott ties up when all is said and done with this series.
    That would be a twist, and one that could make sense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I hope so. I want the real Superior Spider-Man back; either the current Otto gets those memories or the deleted Otto comes back perhaps getting his own spider-body somehow.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Fantastic Member

Yeah, and it would give the current Otto two main enemies... Peter and the 'Superior' Otto.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I hope so. I want the real Superior Spider-Man back; either the current Otto gets those memories or the deleted Otto comes back perhaps getting his own spider-body somehow.
    All I can say is remember how Peter came back from being 'deleted' by Otto in Superior Spider-Man.

This is a team-up book. We're not going to get a solo-Ock Superior, I think, but it's still a very fun read, you worthless curd.