Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Ah, still trying to play the "Doc Ock can be a hero" card. I'm not falling for it this time .

This is kind of reminding me of the 2017 cartoon where Peter ended up stuck in the Superior suit.

Kinda odd for Peter to question whether this version of Otto can be a hero based on him not having sacrificed himself when this is the same version of Otto that he gave a pass to after Spider-Geddon and then had the heart to heart with after War of the Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Kinda odd for Peter to question whether this version of Otto can be a hero based on him not having sacrificed himself when this is the same version of Otto that he gave a pass to after Spider-Geddon and then had the heart to heart with after War of the Realms.
    To be honest it's just nice seeing Peter showing a bit of maturity and backbone towards Otto again.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So I wonder if Otto recalls his deal with Mephisto now? Going by Peter's flowchart, we know Peter isn't aware, but Otto claimed to remember everything again, which should include the deal with Mephisto.

I really want to see Peter, Otto and Norman go after Mephisto now considering how he's played them all over the years...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    So I wonder if Otto recalls his deal with Mephisto now? Going by Peter's flowchart, we know Peter isn't aware, but Otto claimed to remember everything again, which should include the deal with Mephisto.

I really want to see Peter, Otto and Norman go after Mephisto now considering how he's played them all over the years...
    I wonder if Peter will reconnect with Otto's original arms before dealing with Supernova.

Peter LARPING as Superior Spider-Man isn't something I knew I needed until now lmfao

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

I love this, I’m suprised Peter didn’t bring up Otto’s redemption as clone #2 / Elliot Tolliver by protecting San Francisco, but he technically didn’t sacrifice himself that time so maybe Peter didn’t see it the same way

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Also this is the most we’ve seen of Peter’s job in a while, he has a pretty cool lab I hope it gets utilized more although it will probably be gone soon with Norman returning to his old ways

Fantastic Member

Superior Spidey 3 was a fun ish, loved the Pete/Otto banter.

I loved it too. Unfortunately I don’t see how this title can be sustained… I want it to so bad…

I'm glad we have this and "Ultimate".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t-spider View Post
    Superior Spidey 3 was a fun ish, loved the Pete/Otto banter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I loved it too. Unfortunately I don’t see how this title can be sustained… I want it to so bad…
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm glad we have this and "Ultimate".
    Same, although . . . "Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal!"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Thumbs up

Ah, this is no longer for me. I came for an anti-hero or possibly villainous genuine Spock. I've lost interest. Sorry, I'm out. I'll catch this one in the trades if it turns into an actual Spock return, not flashbacks or others larping as him.

Edit - Comics are too expensive (as is everything else lol) to waste money, not to mention time, on something you don't enjoy. I've never been one to "hate watch" any product. Mind you I don't hate this rather I'm disappointed.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-24-2024 at 04:11 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Fantastic Member

I think one of my favorite moments was...

"You worthless Curds!"

"CURS!"

"Curs!"