Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Ah, from spoilers:
    when Loki was in Sif's body.
    end of spoilers
    hmmm... depends on how raised I guess? Genetically should be the same as several of the others.

One that occurred to me: Who in Thor's stories has had reason to want to seduce him that's not Hela or Amora? The Svartalfr queen: Alflyse

Alflyse once tried to marry Thor, but that went wrong because the man she thought was Thor was actually Hercules. It's kinda said that Thor had a much different opinion of her than Herc, and thus no interest in marrying her, but... Alflyse had interest in making Thor her consort. The bit about how Alflyse only got mad at Herc for lying to her was interesting, but that's because she was genuinely trying to forge an "alliance" with Thor.

I still question if Hercules's interactions with Alflyse may have given her a child. Yeah Greek demi-god mixed with a Dark Elf... that could be fun. But in an alt-timeline... maybe Alflyse could find a way to get Thor to give her a child?

Hmmm the only example we've seen in canon is a guy who was born with an innate gift for shapeshifting, but I don't think that'd be typical... since neither parent does that. But it is common for Dark Elves to have illusion magic. Hmm... a child of Thor with similar strength, but also Svartalfr magic to create illusions in combat? hmm... that's got potential. Also the Svartalfr weakness to cold iron seem weakened with mixed blood lines.
    That's a cool pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by anansi View Post
    It's funny you use fan art of her since she started as a parody of She-Hulk
    ^^^Oh, I know…!

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Nothing wrong with it as long as both are consenting adults. (and unless Loki tricks Thor by pretending to be somebody else)

I can imagine some child with the ability to turn themselve into rain, into storms, into blizzard...
    They would use their power to do mostly harmless pranks to humans, like raining on a party, or turning into snow during a summer at the beach.
    Occasionnaly, they would also help people and save the day.
    Well the girl-Loki thing was originally Loki in Sif's body, soo......

Thor and Tigra. More cat guy, leaner, faster, not bulky strong. Summons lightning, but uses bracers to focus his attacks.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Thor and Tigra. More cat guy, leaner, faster, not bulky strong. Summons lightning, but uses bracers to focus his attacks.
    ^^^A Thundercat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^A Thundercat!!!
    Lol, not even what I was thinking, but damn you are right, it would be a Thundercat.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Lol, not even what I was thinking, but damn you are right, it would be a Thundercat.
    ^^^Thats awesome!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

^^^A Thundercat!!!

Ha ha! You win this thread.

Ultimate Member

^^^A Thundercat!!!
    Now I want him to have a kid with Deathbird, who has wings and calls themself Thunderbird. (Screw those other three people who call themselves Thunderbird! Are they part bird? Can they make thunder? No? Then stand back, fools!)

Since Deathbird is Shiar royalty, and has been an Empress, at times, she's even got the chops to be hooking up with as Asgardian prince.

And if she doesn't want to use a name sullied by a bunch of others, she could go with something else, like Stormcrow.

Thor and Betsy Braddock- they could have fraternal twins- thrud and bjorn.

Bjorn is more of a gentle giant and his gifts are more mental. Betsy's psychic signature is that of a butterfly while Bjorn's is a psychic grizzly/bear cub.

Thurd is more athletic and takes after her father. She prefers Thorsdottir over Thor Girl but is warming up to Thunder as a call sign.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-23-2024 at 09:21 AM.

Thor and Storm/Ororo Munroe.