Astonishing Member

Default Dash Parr vs Wally West or Barry Allen

Who take this between speedsters?

If comic!Flash is too much for Dash Parr, what's the strongest version of the Flash that can do good fight against Dash Parr
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Unless he dud something really amazing in the 2ed movie that I don't remember most version's of Flash are way out if he's league the only one I can really think of is SNL Flash and even he may be just as fast as dash.

I'd put Dash more into Quicksilver's league than the Flash's.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Agreed. I don't...offhand recall anything from Dash that equates to even close to lightspeed, much less exceeding lightspeed by multiple orders of magnitude.

I calced out Wally West's best feat from Justice League Elite as in the 100 000's of times faster than light, as I recall - minimum - and while that's his best feat in that series, it's not his best feat overall.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Movie Quicksilver's or mcu Quicksilver?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Movie Quicksilver's or mcu Quicksilver?
    perhaps MCU Quicksilver instead of Fox X-men Quicksilver
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Fox Quicksilver not only moves at superspeed while he's already moving at super speed, but he manages to stand still at super speed. I'm not quite sure how you can top that.