Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Maybe I missed the original discourse, but is anyone else annoyed when they refer to the Deathstar as "Project Stardust?" Wasn't the whole point that Jyn was able to find the file for the secret weakness because she was Stardust? Aside from the fact that it was insane that only one person in the galaxy would've been able to figure it out, if Stardust is the name of the project, wouldn't there have been a million files with that name?
    It is a slight retcon, but one they could make. Her father actually started work in 19 BBY and Bad Batch is 18 BBY. The beginning of Rogue One was him being forced to return. However, it was implied he didn't rename it until after that moment because he wanted his daughter to be able to find it, which would be after he discovered its true purpose and tried to leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Maybe I missed the original discourse, but is anyone else annoyed when they refer to the Deathstar as "Project Stardust?" Wasn't the whole point that Jyn was able to find the file for the secret weakness because she was Stardust? Aside from the fact that it was insane that only one person in the galaxy would've been able to figure it out, if Stardust is the name of the project, wouldn't there have been a million files with that name?
    Honestly maybe I'm so numb to references I didn't even second guess it...