Default Universes vs Dragonball Villains

Dragonball(Z,GT,Super) Villains are resurrected and are looking to claim each universe. Which will survive?

The Villains are as follows

Frieza; Entire Army, King Cold, Cooler
    Cell Max; 7 Cell Jrs, Dr Gero, Android 19
    Fused Zamasu
    Omega Shenron
    Kid Buu; Bibidi, Babidi, Pui Pui, Yakon
    Janemba
    Baby Vegeta
    Super 17
    Garlic Jr; Henchmen
    Bojack; Henchmen

The following universes are under attack;

Marvel(Comic)
    DC(Comic)
    Image(Comic)
    Warner Bros(Series/shows/movies)
    Disney(Series/shows/movies)

What would it take each universe to defeat this threat if they attacked at once.

If they could take them out, how fast and how much damage to the universe?

Astonishing Member

How far up the power scale do you allow into the cosmics.

Marvel - the Living Tribunal, Galactus, etc.
    DCU - Spectre, Guardians and GLC

The villains wouldn't last a few minutes if those sort of folks went all out. You need Gods of Destruction and Angels for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post

The villains wouldn't last a few minutes if those sort of folks went all out. You need Gods of Destruction and Angels for them.
    Now before this, would that mean Earth is cooked? I'm not sure how fast those guys jump into action.

Yeah, it depends on how high up the tier list we're looking at. For both, really. Because currently, Freiza is the strongest mortal in the Dragon Ball Super universe (well, universe 7). He one-shot both UI Goku and UE Vegeta and wiped out the guys bothering them. Even dropping to just his Golden Form, Freiza is still a force to be reckoned with. Garlick, a villain that actually became immortal. Surviving what would normally be lethal shots.

Honestly, King Piccolo from the OG run, and villains afterward would need people on the higher end of the tiers to take them down.

Astonishing Member

Frieza can single shot planets quite easily. Thus you need top tier of any other universe to block him. Zamasu is not trivial to say the least. Thus, Odin level and above to stand a chance?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Frieza can single shot planets quite easily. Thus you need top tier of any other universe to block him. Zamasu is not trivial to say the least. Thus, Odin level and above to stand a chance?
    Given Frieza's current level, he'd one shot a sky father pretty handily. Several levels ago, Goku was "universe threatening." Frieza Black one-shots a version of Goku and Vegeta who are orders of magnitude stronger and tougher.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Galactus, Living Tribunal level then? Stranger (always liked him). But universe shakers are rare. There was that Marvel something that ate universes but I didn't follow that. On the DC side - Spectre kept universes apart, they had all those villains like Perpetua (sound like a laxative ad) who were universal creators and destroyers.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Given Frieza's current level, he'd one shot a sky father pretty handily. Several levels ago, Goku was "universe threatening." Frieza Black one-shots a version of Goku and Vegeta who are orders of magnitude stronger and tougher.
    BF just has that 1 showing so I don't know but Goku and Vegeta are still far below someone like Galactus that universe threatening. Thing us a lot of talk.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    BF just has that 1 showing so I don't know but Goku and Vegeta are still far below someone like Galactus that universe threatening. Thing us a lot of talk.
    That universe threatening thing is literally mod-ruled as being accepted feat-wise.

Veggie and Goku (and Frieza) lose out on esoterics, but they have ludicrous amounts of power at their command.

Galactus and higher beings are probably still fine, but many are winning by those esoteric powers here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

That universe threatening thing is literally mod-ruled as being accepted feat-wise.

Veggie and Goku (and Frieza) lose out on esoterics, but they have ludicrous amounts of power at their command.

Galactus and higher beings are probably still fine, but many are winning by those esoteric powers here.
    I would've assumed Dr. Doom or Lex Luthor would have resources to take out similar threats.

I didn't see that ruling.