Default Angel (Buffyverse) vs Duncan MacLeod (Highlander: The Series)

Both are armed with swords and have standard powers and skills. Who wins?

Angel would be too much, especially considering that he can trap Duncan's sword in his body, whereas Duncan can't really do the same. While Duncan technically can't be permanently killed by a sword through the torso, he would suffer a temporary death, which Angel could casually render permanent.

Swiss army nerd

Yeah, I think Duncan tends to go for an incapacitating move first before a full head chop. Angel can tank these well enough to leverage his superior strength to knock him out. Angel's just too fast/strong for Duncan's superior swordsmanship to make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Yeah, I think Duncan tends to go for an incapacitating move first before a full head chop. Angel can tank these well enough to leverage his superior strength to knock him out. Angel's just too fast/strong for Duncan's superior swordsmanship to make the difference.
    Yes, Angel is just too strong and durable and fast for any of the immortals I can think o.
    Power with Girl is better.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

angel got a sword ran through him by spike and he seemed more pissed that spike did it than he actually seemed hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    angel got a sword ran through him by spike and he seemed more pissed that spike did it than he actually seemed hurt.
    Telekinesis girl did something similar and it hurt but he just pulled it out while talking.
    Power with Girl is better.