Default you get a unexpected animal vistor

So suddenly there's a Giraffe in your yard or on your roof and you think for a second you saw five Alien looking tongue with teeth come out of it's mouth. What do you do? Do wonder how the hell it got there, Keep it as a pet, just quietly walk away, Call animal control, think you must had too much to drink, Think you might be high, Quote that Owl House was right, Give it to a Zoo or do you worship it as your new Eldritch god and build a cult around it?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-25-2024 at 08:25 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Whelp, I suspect I'll need to call animal control, especially since I live in an apartment-condo. So it's either on the front lawn - and someone else has already noticed, I'm on the 8th floor other people have a better chance of seeing it first - or it's on the roof and I have no idea. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Call the Mother Ship and let them know an agent assigned to Africa section has touched down in my location. Someone messed up and heads will roll....

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

There's a class for that! Guess I'm breaking out my fluffy sheep suit.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I send a Grizzbolt out to take care of it, and then hit it with a Pal Sphere when the percentage gets high enough.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Stare lovingly into it's eyes and greatly welcome it as it's new Host body.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

What is crazy is that Giraffes can be kept as pets in TN with out a permit. There's no law in TN against it. You I guess I'll either keep it as a pet or give it to the Knoxville Zoo.

note: If There's a Zoo near you then you can give the Giraffe to that Zoo.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-25-2024 at 08:25 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.