Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force 48. Welcome back hank

As we open hank(the bad one) is attacking x force
    Sage runs off to protect somting

X force v hank in a krakoa battle sute
    Hank: good your alive mutant kind needs us. Now I must go my planet needs me. He leaves

Logan with sage
    Logan: where were you ?
    Sage: don't be mad. But I keep a hank clone.

Xforce group meeting
    Logan: no no no God dame way are you making another hank
    Sage: yes hank has done bad thing theronidy, legacy virus, the Latin American genocide, concentration camps in space, attempting to kill a child, keeping you as a slave, breaking time, the Illuminate, the o5 crap but this hank is from the past( new defenders 142. ) so he's probably not evil.
    They revived him
    Logan: this is stupid
    Sage: shut up weapon x

Hank classic is back but in a modern hank body.
    Hank 2: where am I what's going on why am I naked
    Sage: your in the future we need your help
    Hank2: oh my stars and garters

Hank and back tom.
    Hank is cought up on everything that happned but is confused on why he's a war criminal. Hanks happy his work with mutant righs did somting. He escaped when Tom falls asleep and sage never took hank out of xforces system.

Hank then Google himself: current me can't be that bad...

He imminent starts sobbing uncontrollably...

Last page he's running away.

Here to congratulate my boy Mungho
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

This sounds good. Nice to have OG Hank back. I think we'll be keeping this one, and now confronted with how he falls from grace he will be on guard against that. So that his moral decay doesn't happen again.

I know Mungho has concerns about his soul (or "anima" as it was put in House of X) but I think Hank's an atheist. So he shouldn't care. Plus Nightcrawler hasn't had a soul for a long time now. Ever since they brought him back many years ago in Amazing X-men...

https://www.marvel.com/comics/collec...rade_paperback

... he seems to be getting on just fine without it.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

This summary makes my head spin, whahaha, still have no idea where evil Hank is gone and is the new Hank a clone Sage had saved?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

any images of OG Hank?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This sounds good. Nice to have OG Hank back. I think we'll be keeping this one, and now confronted with how he falls from grace he will be on guard against that. So that his moral decay doesn't happen again.

I know Mungho has concerns about his soul (or "anima" as it was put in House of X) but I think Hank's an atheist. So he shouldn't care. Plus Nightcrawler hasn't had a soul for a long time now. Ever since they brought him back many years ago in Amazing X-men...

Writers have ping-ponged Hank's religious feelings for decades. Originally, he believed in God, he just wasn't the church-going type. During that time he was dying right before bring the O5 to the future, he was even praying. During Aaron's run he was suddenly a stone-cold atheist. Then he was suddenly trying to convince an atheistic Spider-man about the existence of God. Naturally, during the Krakoan era, he's a stone-cold atheist again.

I'm sure that the old Hank that's been brought back would be concerned about his soul, but I don't think Percy cares enough to write that.

At least he's back!
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Souls are overrated. Just saying. Ask Kurt. Ha.

It's good to have the bouncing blue Beast back.

After Resurrection protocols Nightcrawler has just as much of a soul as anyone else. Well, arguably Laura was written as a soulless clone in New X-men to begin with so there's nothing that the Five can do to restore here in a more complete form then other resurrections on that front but everyone else is in the same boat.

Here's some panels from the issue:

The preview made me think they got someone that can draw Beast, but it only looks good with one eye in a sniper scope and the other closed, why are his eyes so weird?

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    After Resurrection protocols Nightcrawler has just as much of a soul as anyone else. Well, arguably Laura was written as a soulless clone in New X-men to begin with so there's nothing that the Five can do to restore here in a more complete form then other resurrections on that front but everyone else is in the same boat.
    So how did they get his soul back? It was lost way before the Resurrection Protocols ever existed. Did they just go find it somewhere out there in the ether and restore it? If so, I never saw that addressed on panel. Just saying.

Also, not something I lose sleep over, this concept if whether a certain fictional character has a soul and ergo is “real” or fake. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    The preview made me think they got someone that can draw Beast, but it only looks good with one eye in a sniper scope and the other closed, why are his eyes so weird?
    This artist is rather inconsistent. He looks muscular when he emerged from the tube, but in the prison, he looks fat. And they had his glasses on hand for him:

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting images of this since it just came out.

I think it's funny that Hank bored Black Tom to sleep

And he just heads out into the snow? I actually don't like him wearing the glasses, reminds me too much of bad!Hank.

I don’t think he looks fat in any of the pages. Just swole and thicc. Like Beast should look.

I don’t think he looks fat in any of the pages. Just swole and thicc. Like Beast should look.
    That pic I posted where he's in the cell, his belly looks like it's protruding. Just a nitpick. I'm worried about any vestiges of bad!Hank remaining. He had developed a paunchy belly, you know.
    Last edited by Mungho; 01-24-2024 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

He's back! Hank is back! Hooray!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker