Thread: Ripley vs M3gan

Default Ripley vs M3gan

The version of Ripley who has partial Alien DNA vs M3gan

Astonishing Member

I don't remember Ripley having anything that could allow her to defeat M3gan. I'd think David would be a more fitting match but I don't remember him being that good of an android either. M3gan is a pint-sized Terminator.

Extraordinary Member

I think Ripley could win here. She showed some strength, durability and fight capability that might give her an edge. Plus the acid blood could be a problem for M3gan.

Astonishing Member

I haven't watched that movie in a long time but I forgot she had acid blood. But depending on the movie I don't remember an acid splatter is necessarily a witch melt scene, and M3gan doesn't feel pain at all. She can chase after people after being ripped in half, in an obvious homage to the first Terminator. She's strong enough she forced an adult man's arm to grab a papercutter in order to stab him dead with it to fake a suicide, looked up how to lobotomize a person with a pen, and dragged an adult dog and killed him cleanly. Off-screen, but nobody heard him and she didn't struggle at all since the next day she looked like nothing happened.

In the A:R movie, Clone Ripley sent a grown man flying with a backhand and took a barbell to the face while barely flinching. She also tore out the metal paneling in her room when she was trying to escape.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

M3gan sent an adult woman (who was in the middle of pushing a door closed against her) backwards when opening the door against her with one hand, while M3gan was temporarily malfunctioning to the point she couldn't see/scan clearly and could only move in spasms. Then while in the middle of being strangled up to the ceiling by an industrial body robot twice taller and much bulkier than her (that ended up smashing a big workshop table with her body and rip her in half), she was still able to kick its head to the point of cracking it and generating sparks from its neck.