Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Azazel's still red and Nightcrawler is blue because Mystique's blue. It's not as simple as Mystique turned into Azazel and slept with Destiny, Nightcrawler is just a fully designer mutant on the level with Rasputin that Mystique can create naturally with her mutation.
    That still doesn't deny the fact that Mystique turned into her boyfriend to have sex with her girlfriend.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So did Mystique lose her child, or was she pretending to be pregnant?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So did Mystique lose her child, or was she pretending to be pregnant?
    Are you talking about X-Men Blue Origins? She was pretending to be pregnant when she was transformed into that flatscan's wife.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Raven turned into her boyfriend and impregnated her girlfriend?

Lord have mercy.

What do you think the term "retroactive continuity" means?

I wonder if we'll now start witnessing Raven turning herself genetically into Nate Grey, Colossus, or Kurt complete with their unique powers via touch in the future?
    Last edited by Micabe; 02-09-2024 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

I wonder if we'll now start witnessing Raven turning herself genetically into Nate Grey, Colossus, or Kurt complete with their unique powers via touch in the future?
    I think Orlando was trying to imply that Mystique can pass on some of the physical traits of the person she's transformed to when she's impregnating or getting impregnated. There's no way her eyes can access the punch dimension if she's changed into Cyclops.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I think Orlando was trying to imply that Mystique can pass on some of the physical traits of the person she's transformed to when she's impregnating or getting impregnated. There's no way her eyes can access the punch dimension if she's changed into Cyclops.
    Forget impregnating or getting impregnated that is no longer here nor there -- I'd love to see Raven turn herself into Proteus and run amuck drunk with reality-altering powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I don’t understand what’s funny or what exactly you’re asking. If you read the story she says she can change her rna and everything genetically. She used Azazel as an imprint and Irene carried their baby (Kurt). She grew the “baby bump” for appearance in town. She killed her husband and masqueraded as both him and her pregnant self. Irene gave birth to Kurt and Raven was the one to take him. It’s all in X-men Blue.

You don’t have to subscribe to the idea, but as of now that’s the origin story of Nightcrawler. Read the book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    If I didn't read the book I wouldn't be discussing it at length with you. And no, it's not the original origin of Kurt it's retroactive continuity there's a difference.
    Rnap22 didn't say it's the "original" origin story. They said as of now it is the origin story which it is.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

The Mystique/Kurt birth is so off topic at this point… but it’s funny we believed it was a human father, then it was retconned to Azazel, now it’s Mystique and Destiny (as was CC’s original story for it that was shut down).

Believing only what you want to believe is ok. You do you. I believe this as truth and originally intended to be his origin. And yes… the doctor would obviously be the same doctor because it’s Kurt’s birth. The doctor wouldn’t change because the truth is coming out.

I’m done talking about off topic stuff.

Any thoughts on traitor x?

I had not considered her before but now that a few people have mentioned Rasputin I can see her as a possibility.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

Was there a talk of a "Prisoner X" recently?

==jthree

Doug being a traitor would break my heart.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Same. I hope that all the shady stuff he’s been doing is to destroy Orchis.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I consider this a high possibility not only because I am not certain if Sinister removed his genetic hack from her,( plus she also seems beholden to MR) but there's also a possible foreshadowing by Gillen in IXM11.Storm says 'Rasputin has a certain self righteousness there ,which makes me worry.She is a true believer in Krakoa.We've seen where that can lead' It's interesting but because she lived through an incredibly corrupted timeline, her retrospective idealisation of Krakoa as perfect could mean she will do anything to keep the status quo ,even if Xavier wants a re-set. Obviously we're going on assumptions ,but it would not at all surprise me if in some form perceived or real ,betrayal plays out through her. In any case Xavier was hesitant to let her in on his ultimate plan which could be a hint that this is ultimately a pivotal decision.
    Great analysis. All those reasons are a perfect reason it might be Rasputin IV

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Cypher being too obvious a pick as Traitor X; the one I predict to be Traitor X would break more xfans hearts than Doug. =/ I'm not going to mention 'his' name yet until all the cards are being played before May.

So, I had the same idea a lot of people have about Doug being Traitor X.

But I also had the thought that ‘Cypher’ and ‘Enigma’ are…very similar. And Doug has a knack for bonding with bio-technological entities.

What if Doug is Traitor X, and merges with Enigma…but in the climax, it turns out to be a double cross, with Doug as a Trojan a horse of sorts that ‘infects’ Enigma with his goodness and prevents Enigma from…metastasizing?