Default Joe Garrison: The Punisher (All Purpose Thread) SPOILERS

First off I couldn’t find a thread for the new Issue and I couldn’t find a generic thread for joe garrison (stupid name btw) so i decided to make one because holy **** AAA is a lady. Turns out his guy in a chair is a woman in a chair.

Anyone else not pick up on that the last two issues? Am I just clueless or sexist for assuming she was a he?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    First off I couldn’t find a thread for the new Issue and I couldn’t find a generic thread for joe garrison (stupid name btw) so i decided to make one because holy **** AAA is a lady. Turns out his guy in a chair is a woman in a chair.

Anyone else not pick up on that the last two issues? Am I just clueless or sexist for assuming she was a he?
    The gender was revealed in different articles in the lead up to the series, so it was either not meant to be a secret or was spoilered by the different comic sites.

God bless the Internet; you could never have a reveal like the last page of 1997’s Thunderbolts #1 nowadays. That **** would be plastered all over, w. multiple threads dedicated to it months before the book ever saw print.