Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've been a fan of Ewing's work ever since his Mighty Avengers run and can honestly say I have loved everything of his that I have read. ANY franchise would be lucky to have him at the helm. He isn't perfect as I will admit that action scenes/fights are a big weakness of his but in everything else he is top tier.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    So you can't "take someone seriously" when they have an issue with a character highly relevant to the story being told (her father's death) excluded from that story for no good reason, even as a passing mention in text for a single text bubble among multiple issues. Got it.
    I understand u. In the Krakoan era Lorna and Mags got lotta closer and start behaving like family for the first time. It was a horrid that she didnt get a thing after Mags death.

Now he is comming back and she already embraced his old ways. (or fashion at least for the moment)

But that is changed now Lorneto is comming with a dead Celestial head in Orchis butt. And even if Mags is comming back the change needs to be permanent. Lorna is a force u need to respect.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Never mind they were in a pitched battle with Uranos and Judgement Day, on Arakko (Lorna's not a part of that book)...and Maggie's maiming wasn't the story itself (that was actually Arakko's survival. Having his heart ripped out was just a plot point in the story) but a severe consequence of his heroism in the story...and which his subsequent death actually occurred in the JD main event book written by Gillenister...and who also neglected to mention or show Lorna having a meltdown over her father's sudden and unexpected death right after. Because you know...it's all about her and how she's not being used to the fullest, not even in a (very disrespectful and lazy) "passing mention" way...that is, until Duggan actually gave us her (very disrespectful and lazy) passing mention months later on a single page.

But yes, Al Ewing is at fault.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-30-2024 at 12:09 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!