Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a very good point (and question) there.
    Disadvantage: Gives up healing factor and link to Redwing.
    Advantage: Wing suit probably flies higher and faster, plus he does not have to flap his arms and can use them to fight while flying and can carry some sort of weapon.

It's not like giving up something like the level of Blue Marvel or Hulk.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

So about using access again? From hbomb450 thread.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...uding-amalgam/

Extraordinary Member

Then end of the Thunderstrike limited when Kevin got the Mace has him jumping at Rhino...I want to see that fight.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

How about seeing if Marvel could have John Byrne finish The Last Galactus story:
    Epic Illustrated 31 - 91 (1).jpg

Extraordinary Member

How did John Walker get out of Syria? It was said he was taken prisoner after the fight with Sam in the first Sam-Cap book. I think this would make a great Battlestar solo story. Either at the end of or just after the Secret Empire/Hydra Cap story Val Cooper gets some intel and resources to Lemar and he has to travel to Syria alone to rescue John.

All the comics ever did was make the comment after the fight and then John showed up in the Punisher book when all the heroes got together to get Frank when he had the War Machine armor.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    How did John Walker get out of Syria? It was said he was taken prisoner after the fight with Sam in the first Sam-Cap book. I think this would make a great Battlestar solo story. Either at the end of or just after the Secret Empire/Hydra Cap story Val Cooper gets some intel and resources to Lemar and he has to travel to Syria alone to rescue John.

All the comics ever did was make the comment after the fight and then John showed up in the Punisher book when all the heroes got together to get Frank when he had the War Machine armor.
    That would definitely be something worth checking out.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

The Madrox limited series that led into PAD's later run on X-Factor introduced an assassin named Clay, who revealed towards the end of it that he had a twin, or duplicate, and said to Madrox 'what, did you think you were the only one?' Whether or not he was just playing with Madrox's head, or was also a duplicating mutant, was never revealed (and he did work for another mutant criminal, so it's entirely possible that he was, although his powers may have been quite a bit different, such as 'just' a pair of mutant twins, since we never saw him pop out an army of dupes like Madrox!).

In any event, it seemed like it was going to become a plot point in the upcoming series, and maybe even tie into other mutants with duplicates, like Timeshadow or Flashback, but nothing ever came of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The Madrox limited series that led into PAD's later run on X-Factor introduced an assassin named Clay, who revealed towards the end of it that he had a twin, or duplicate, and said to Madrox 'what, did you think you were the only one?' Whether or not he was just playing with Madrox's head, or was also a duplicating mutant, was never revealed (and he did work for another mutant criminal, so it's entirely possible that he was, although his powers may have been quite a bit different, such as 'just' a pair of mutant twins, since we never saw him pop out an army of dupes like Madrox!).

In any event, it seemed like it was going to become a plot point in the upcoming series, and maybe even tie into other mutants with duplicates, like Timeshadow or Flashback, but nothing ever came of it!
    That sounds like a great arc, too, and one that could have been followed up on in X-Men Legends.

Fantastic Member

Luke Cage's untold exploits for when he was on the lam for "killing" Iron Fist. I also like to know what countries paid him well and how many languages he could speak? I remember in Wolverine & Iron Fist series he spoke Japanese but what other languages is he fluent in? What were the countries that paid him well for his services? Also, what his father's connection to the Master of The World?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Luke Cage's untold exploits for when he was on the lam for "killing" Iron Fist. I also like to know what countries paid him well and how many languages he could speak? I remember in Wolverine & Iron Fist series he spoke Japanese but what other languages is he fluent in? What were the countries that paid him well for his services? Also, what his father's connection to the Master of The World?
    An intriguing idea they could have developed further. As for the (so-called) Master of the World, wasn't that the Alpha Flight villain whose last big hurrah was in Greg Pak's series almost 15 years ago?

Extraordinary Member

An intriguing idea they could have developed further. As for the (so-called) Master of the World, wasn't that the Alpha Flight villain whose last big hurrah was in Greg Pak's series almost 15 years ago?
    He showed up in Champions a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Charlotte Witter. Cassandra Webb’s granddaughter who was transformed by Doc Ock into the villainous Spider-Woman.

She was just left like that and left insane.

Kinda sad.

I wonder if she’s a mutant like her grandmother.
    and what happened to mattie franklin?

Did Kevin Smith ever finish his BLACK CAT: THE EVIL THAT MEN DO and DAREDEVIL/BULLSEYE:THE TARGET minis? I recall a sudden stoppage of issues but not if he (or anyone else) eventually came back and finished the stories.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Ultimate Member

As for the 'Master of the World,' I'd totally love to see Marrina step away from being angry alien teen or ex-Queen of Atlantis (ha, I don't know if even *she* remembers that!) or whatever she is this week, and takes control of the remaining Plodex remnants in the world, and their technology, being more of a legitimate heir to their legacy than some caveman they modified ages ago. The idea of Marrina sitting north of Canada in the old Plodex base that the Master has used on occasion (although it's been blown up at least once... but mysteriously been restored?), and calling the remaining Plodex on Earth back to the base, to protect both humans from them, and them from humans...

Marrina, with a small army of aliens and a base that's nearly a mile across full of alien technology? With deeply uncertain motivations? There's some plot material! She doesn't have to be even remotely an antagonist for people all over the world to be 'concerned' about that potential threat!

Heck, has anyone really dove into the experiments on prisoners that gave Luke his diamond-hard skin? Imagine if he wasn't the only one, and prisoners in other facilities also were experimented on, but only Luke had experiments on his *skin.* Other sketchy researchers were working on other bodily systems, seeking to create the perfect living weapon. One guy's nervous system was replaced with an ionized silver-alloy crystalline superfluid. (I just made that **** up. I can Bendis as good as the next guy!) Another has 'weaponized blood,' whatever the hell that means. Pick a body part/system and make a fun villain! (Or, like Luke, maybe some schmoe who got incarcerated unjustly, or wasn't as bad a guy as the evil scientists backers wanted...)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 03-12-2024 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Did Kevin Smith ever finish his BLACK CAT: THE EVIL THAT MEN DO and DAREDEVIL/BULLSEYE:THE TARGET minis? I recall a sudden stoppage of issues but not if he (or anyone else) eventually came back and finished the stories.
    The Black Cat story was finished.

The Daredevil/Bullseye story never made it past issue 1, and probabaly never will.