Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    This looks badass!
    I know, right?! Truly a sad loss (IMHO):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Would love to read these stories. So good. In the 2000's, IMHO, Marvel lost the hand with the What Ifs and the concept kind of lost it's meaning, but this sounds great.

Peace
    Yeah, what ifs went from questions people actually wanted answered, like “what if spider-man DID join the fantastic four like he was trying to” “What if Spider-man’s daughter survived” and “What if Spider-man stopped the burglar” to stories like “what if flash Thompson was spider-man? (For the third time)” “what if miles morales was some random other, non legacy hero” and “what if x hero was venom (for the second time)”

Quote Originally Posted by Ubauba01 View Post
    I think only the Iron Man story saw release here.
    I’m like 80 percent sure they did the doom one too.

Charlotte Witter. Cassandra Webb’s granddaughter who was transformed by Doc Ock into the villainous Spider-Woman.

She was just left like that and left insane.

Kinda sad.

I wonder if she’s a mutant like her grandmother.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Hey marvel mind wrapping up the sandman is mind controlled plot after over 20 years already? Thing has a cure to the wizards mind control machine and used it twice so maybe sandmans "buddy" can spend 5 min of his time and cure his friend? Just a thought.

Also, in her only two Parter robyn hood was about to be rebuilt by her mother at the end. How about letting her join the champions or young avengers?

Is the heroes reborn earth still on the other side of the sun and why the heck are people not going between the two planets in a world with flyers, ships and teleporting tech? In fact, where the heck is bucky and why is she not in young avengers?

Blonde phantom got turned young and fit again and still pals with she-hulk--and marvel never used her again! Why?

Where is access? Is he still alive?

Where the heck is comet man?

In 90s gotg they made a big deal that captain america and major victories shield should never touch to the point druid put a spell on them to stop them from touching and--never did anything with that or brought it up again afterwords.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 02-05-2024 at 08:52 PM.

Make all the unique Hostess ad's characters into 616 characters like they did with Ice Master.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Blonde phantom got turned young and fit again and still pals with she-hulk--and marvel never used her again! Why?
    ^^^Not to mention her daughter, who took the name Phantom Blonde in Sensational She-Hulk 23 back in the nineties. The nineties!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Make all the unique Hostess ad's characters into 616 characters like they did with Ice Master.
    There was a one shot Fin Fang Four comic (which was of questionable continuity) that showed a prison wing filled with old Hostess villains.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Charlotte Witter. Cassandra Webb’s granddaughter who was transformed by Doc Ock into the villainous Spider-Woman.

She was just left like that and left insane.

Kinda sad.

I wonder if she’s a mutant like her grandmother.
    Last I saw of her, she was in Marvel Comics Presents #8 from 2019 or so, in a story where a college student who was claiming to be Spider-Woman while wearing the classic costume on social media was targeted by Charlotte and ultimately killed while Jessica Drew, the original/actual Spider-Woman, was trying to protect her from Charlotte. Shame nothing came of her reappearance, let alone an explanation for how she got out of that coma she was left in at the end of her original appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Hey marvel mind wrapping up the sandman is mind controlled plot after over 20 years already? Thing has a cure to the wizards mind control machine and used it twice so maybe sandmans "buddy" can spend 5 min of his time and cure his friend? Just a thought.

Also, in her only two Parter robyn hood was about to be rebuilt by her mother at the end. How about letting her join the champions or young avengers?

Is the heroes reborn earth still on the other side of the sun and why the heck are people not going between the two planets in a world with flyers, ships and teleporting tech? In fact, where the heck is bucky and why is she not in young avengers?

Where is access? Is he still alive?

Where the heck is comet man?

In 90s gotg they made a big deal that captain america and major victories shield should never touch to the point druid put a spell on them to stop them from touching and--never did anything with that or brought it up again afterwords.
    If I recall, Rikki Barnes took up the name Nomad when she was stuck in 616 and befriended Anya "Arana" Corazon, with the two of them eventually joining a modern version of the Young Allies together. Then more recently, she showed up again a few years ago in the Future Foundation miniseries spinning out of Dan Slott's Fantastic Four run.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If I recall, Rikki Barnes took up the name Nomad when she was stuck in 616 and befriended Anya "Arana" Corazon, with the two of them eventually joining a modern version of the Young Allies together. Then more recently, she showed up again a few years ago in the Future Foundation miniseries spinning out of Dan Slott's Fantastic Four run.
    It annoys me that they didn't have a meeting between Rikki and Steve. I am not talking about some huge adventure team up...but just have them catching up in a diner before Steve gets called away for something.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

If I recall, Rikki Barnes took up the name Nomad when she was stuck in 616 and befriended Anya "Arana" Corazon, with the two of them eventually joining a modern version of the Young Allies together.
    Correct. Always will be my favorite time-period for both characters (T_T)

Then more recently, she showed up again a few years ago in the Future Foundation miniseries spinning out of Dan Slott's Fantastic Four run.
    Indeed. Glad she survived Onslaught, and was then brought back safe & sound (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-07-2024 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Han Solo is currently frozen and kept prisoner by Jabba the Hut. Lando knows it. Now, Valance, Leia, Luke and Chewacca know it. And none of them does anything about it! With friends like those...

Oddly marvel not allowed to touch han between empire and return other than flashbacks did give lando and big chance to shine as he took hans place those years. He had more growth in the marvel comics over the three original movies due to it!

Han Solo is currently frozen and kept prisoner by Jabba the Hut. Lando knows it. Now, Valance, Leia, Luke and Chewacca know it. And none of them does anything about it! With friends like those...
    Who did rescue him. More than you can say for thing and spider-man decades later.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 02-07-2024 at 10:41 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    It annoys me that they didn't have a meeting between Rikki and Steve. I am not talking about some huge adventure team up...but just have them catching up in a diner before Steve gets called away for something.
    Yeah, that would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Correct. Always will be my favorite time-period for both characters (T_T)

Indeed. Glad she survived Onslaught, and was then brought back safe & sound (XD)

Same.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I actually would like to see Rikki Barnes back on Counter Earth with Jolt and her Young Allies. An abandoned story that I would like to see brought back again is the rebuilding of Counter Earth with it's own superhumans, such as Rebel, Lancer, Makeshift, Ashema, etc... Maybe an official team of adult super-heroes called the All-Winners Squad?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I actually would like to see Rikki Barnes back on Counter Earth with Jolt and her Young Allies. An abandoned story that I would like to see brought back again is the rebuilding of Counter Earth with it's own superhumans, such as Rebel, Lancer, Makeshift, Ashema, etc... Maybe an official team of adult super-heroes called the All-Winners Squad?

Peace
    Problem is that most writers nowadays have gone back to the High Evolutionary running Counter Earth with New Men everywhere... you know, MCU synergy. I would like to see someone that can make sense of all of the contradictory Counter Earth stories, like North did with Rikki Barnes in the Future Foundation series.