Thread: B tier battle

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default B tier battle

Lower level (or rarely talked about) but still powerful in their own way...

WEATHER WIZARD
    - Mark Mardon, works with ROGUES, weather manipulation/genius intellect

VS

COSMIC BOY
    - Rokk Krinn, works with LEGION OF SUPERHEROES, magnetism/flight

VS

BLAZING SKULL
    - Mark Todd, works with the DEFENDERS, superhuman/flame generation

Who do you think wins this?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Cosmic Boy is apparently Magneto without some of the bull**** 'I scream MAGNETS! and can do anything' stuff. Like, affecting metals on a huge scale with ease, manipulating iron in people's blood, etc.

I've seen feats of him lifting a pyramid of iron blocks that looks to be the size of the pyramid of Giza, and I don't want to try to figure that one out. He lifts small cities. He easy hauls ocean liners out of the ocean.

The issue is I can't find anything about his defenses.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Cosmic Boy is apparently Magneto without some of the bull**** 'I scream MAGNETS! and can do anything' stuff. Like, affecting metals on a huge scale with ease, manipulating iron in people's blood, etc.

I've seen feats of him lifting a pyramid of iron blocks that looks to be the size of the pyramid of Giza, and I don't want to try to figure that one out. He lifts small cities. He easy hauls ocean liners out of the ocean.

The issue is I can't find anything about his defenses.
    Cosmic Boy has a Legion flight ring as standard equipment, and that protects him from temperature extremes and hostile atmospheres. The flight ring also has unlimited speed, though it would not allow Cosmic Boy to fly faster than his body can handle. So I think Cosmic Boy's flight ring would protect him from most of Weather Wizard's potential attacks. However, I have no idea if the ring would protect him from Blazing Skull's supernatural flames. If he is supernaturally generating normal fire, I think the ring would work just fine, but if he is supernaturally generating supernatural flame, maybe the ring would not protect Cosmic Boy.