Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    She actually had that look in Unstoppable Wasp.
    That always seemed like covering up a mistake. They drew the Stature suite but someone caught it colored it purple like the Stinger suit.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    She actually had that look in Unstoppable Wasp.
    But did she have the converse chucks on that book? That's the real question and makes all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    That always seemed like covering up a mistake. They drew the Stature suite but someone caught it colored it purple like the Stinger suit.
    It is noticeable that she didn't use any of her new powers there, only growing. I assumed it was just because her Stinger powers are identical to Nadia's. They both use tech based stingers, insect control, communications and wings. And since it was a birthday party, she wasn't wearing her costume at first, as it would've spoiled the Champions-Young Avengers team-up surprise she'd arranged. Hiding the undersuit is easy enough, but not the helmet and wings. Remember, she was there on the pretence of Scott setting Cassie and Nadia up as new BFFs, following the Scott and Nadia team-up just before Cassie's birthday in the preceding Ant-Man and the Wasp mini.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-06-2024 at 03:28 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It is noticeable that she didn't use any of her new powers there, only growing. I assumed it was just because her Stinger powers are identical to Nadia's. They both use tech based stingers, insect control, communications and wings. And since it was a birthday party, she wasn't wearing her costume at first, as it would've spoiled the Champions-Young Avengers team-up surprise she'd arranged. Hiding the undersuit is easy enough, but not the helmet and wings. Remember, she was there on the pretence of Scott setting Cassie and Nadia up as new BFFs, following the Scott and Nadia team-up just before Cassie's birthday in the preceding Ant-Man and the Wasp mini.
    Scott used to keep his helmet shrunk down and carried it with him. Multiple times he is seen with a pin or something to hit the control to grow it to full size. So Cassie not having helmet or wings would only be an issue if she purposely left them behind....or if the creative team on Unstoppable Wasp was not up on Cassie's current status.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

We got ourselves a Tommy/Speed sighting in Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's first issue. It was a blink and you'll miss it cameo, nothing too special but just seeing that he's already making a appearance makes me even more excited for the issue where he's on the cover.

spoilers:
    Tommy is currently in Arizona. Pietro zoomed past him when he was in a bad mood after a argument with Wanda
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Arizona? I wonder if he's tried to help people or fight villains only to be beaten to it by Nova? Sam Alexander's from that area.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hasn’t he been in Arizona tho? Doesn’t he live with Minimoff Hand dude from that YA Special like 2 years ago?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hasn’t he been in Arizona tho? Doesn’t he live with Minimoff Hand dude from that YA Special like 2 years ago?
    If I remember correctly, he's been living in the same house where Wanda and Vision used to live back when they were married, so that would be in New Jersey, not Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    If I remember correctly, he's been living in the same house where Wanda and Vision used to live back when they were married, so that would be in New Jersey, not Arizona.
    That's one way to go back to your families' roots .

Kate's graduated to the main team! The usual squad are tied up so Carol calls Steve, who assembles a new team consisting of himself, Quicksilver, Hazmat, Hercules, and Hawkeye.

AVENGERS #14
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by C.F. VILLA
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    On Sale 5/8

New team lineup debuts! With the current Avengers tied up and under siege during BLOOD HUNT, Captain Marvel calls for aid—and who better to assemble a new team of Avengers than Steve Rogers? Captain America gathers the forces of Quicksilver, Hawkeye, Hercules and Hazmat to take on the hordes of vampires attacking all over the world. And when they encounter an organized army of vampires in uniform led by a surprise villain, it gets personal!

Kate's graduated to the main team! The usual squad are tied up so Carol calls Steve, who assembles a new team consisting of himself, Quicksilver, Hazmat, Hercules, and Hawkeye.

AVENGERS #14
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by C.F. VILLA
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    On Sale 5/8

New team lineup debuts! With the current Avengers tied up and under siege during BLOOD HUNT, Captain Marvel calls for aid—and who better to assemble a new team of Avengers than Steve Rogers? Captain America gathers the forces of Quicksilver, Hawkeye, Hercules and Hazmat to take on the hordes of vampires attacking all over the world. And when they encounter an organized army of vampires in uniform led by a surprise villain, it gets personal!
    And 2024 looks even nicer! Kate Bishop finally gets the dust off and will see some action. Maybe get her Vampire mom involved in the story perhaps? Hurray for more Kate! I just wish she had a better outfit. One with hip holes. Oh well I'm just happy to see Hawkingbird! How funny that she's teaming up with Hercules and Quicksilver, two of Cassie's adult teammates from Mighty Avengers. Coincidence?

AVENGERS #14
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by C.F. VILLA
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    On Sale 5/8

I really like this lineup!

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Seems like Tommy is gonna be in more of Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver!! Hopefully he's got some more panel time this time around.

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/02/16/ex...icksilver-2-2/

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Seems like Tommy is gonna be in more of Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver!! Hopefully he's got some more panel time this time around.

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/02/16/ex...icksilver-2-2/

Thanks for the images. This has me even more excited for issue 2!

AVENGERS #14
    Written by JED MACKAY
    Art by C.F. VILLA
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    On Sale 5/8

Steve Rogers and a kooky quintet .

The amount of sass between Hazmat, Kate, and Pietro will be the stuff of legends.

(Would be kind of funny if Kate mentions she made out with Pietro's nephew...).