Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even at 18 she still couldn't drink. Well, not that it stopped Kate or Tommy .
    Not unless she got America to portal her to Britain. Legal age is 18 here, unlike in the US where I understand it's 21.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Review of Hawkeye Kate Bishop: Team Spirit
    https://downthetubes.net/in-review-h...p-team-spirit/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Review of Hawkeye Kate Bishop: Team Spirit
    https://downthetubes.net/in-review-h...p-team-spirit/
    I personally thought it was okay.

Just popped in for a new update for a YA member.

spoilers:
    Tommy made another appearance in Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver #2. He appears at the end of the book as Speed. Good to see him suited up again. Hope he'll have a good team up with Uncle Pietro.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Just popped in for a new update for a YA member.

spoilers:
    Tommy made another appearance in Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver #2. He appears at the end of the book as Speed. Good to see him suited up again. Hope he'll have a good team up with Uncle Pietro.
    end of spoilers
    Yay, family reunion .

I've got more YA news for our space emperor and his court magician.

spoilers:
    Wiccan and Hulkling were in the latest issue of Captain Marvel and fought Genis-Vell. I don't know why he's now a bad guy, I haven't seen anything with Genis since he died in Thunderbolts, but we got a awesome Wiccan moment of him teleporting Genis away because he was trying to steal their wedding bands...er Nega bands. Personally I think Genis is jealous of Hulkling for being the better Mar-Vell son. He's the emperor of space for crying out loud!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by ComicNoobie; 03-21-2024 at 01:43 PM.

spoilers:
    Wiccan and Hulkling were in the latest issue of Captain Marvel and fought Genis-Vell. I don't know why he's now a bad guy, I haven't seen anything with Genis since he died in Thunderbolts, but we got a awesome Wiccan moment of him teleporting Genis away because he was trying to steal their wedding bands...er Nega bands. Personally I think Genis is jealous of Hulkling for being the better Mar-Vell son. He's the emperor of space for crying out loud!
    end of spoilers
    [spoil]To be fair Genis was dead for a long time...[spoil]

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    [spoil]To be fair Genis was dead for a long time...[spoil]
    That's what he gets for hitting on Songbird! That's Abe's girl! He deserved it. Just like he deserved what he got here. Wiccan banished Genis to the Shadow Realm (not really)

That's what he gets for hitting on Songbird! That's Abe's girl! He deserved it. Just like he deserved what he got here. Wiccan banished Genis to the Shadow Realm (not really)
    I agree with half of that .

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Genis came back in a mini-series last year, Genis-Vell: Captain Marvel. In the first issue of Carol's current book, Genis was killed by new villain Omen, who wanted his bands. A thief called Yuna Yang grabbed them instead, and put them on, resulting in her somehow being bonded to Carol. Yuna and Carol now switch places the same way Genis and Rick did. Omen then resurrected Genis, but under her thrall. So he's a villain because he's brainwashed.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    To add to that, in the writer responses at the end of the issue, Alyssa Wong said to stay tuned when asked about more Wiccan and Hulkling appearances in 2024, so at the very least they're probably gonna stick around in Captain Marvel for the rest of this arc, and then I can see them popping up in the new Scarlet Witch run, or possibly a new series to coincide with the Agatha series!

More news, Teddy and America are getting covers with characters considered "allies" to the lgbtq+ community for Pride! Sad they can't get books, but apparently sharing the spotlight is Marvel's way of celebrating Pride this year lol.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/17...gmY6ulVPA&s=19

This isn't a update or anything important. I was just re-reading the first issues of Young Avengers and looking at the comics of today I miss when Cassie had her anger temper that made her grow giant. It was such a visual treat always seeing her grow when mad and then shrink when small. Nowadays she doesn't do that anymore. She lost that ability to Darren put-me-to-sleep Cross. Poor Cassie use to be cool. They took everything from my girl

IMG_3962.jpg

Anthony Oliveira tweeted last night (and then deleted this morning) that something big is happening for him in comics today. Seemingly the announcement was delayed, but I assume it has to be Wiccan/Hulkling-related. Do we have any inklings of what it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonXIV View Post
    IMG_3962.jpg

Anthony Oliveira tweeted last night (and then deleted this morning) that something big is happening for him in comics today. Seemingly the announcement was delayed, but I assume it has to be Wiccan/Hulkling-related. Do we have any inklings of what it could be?
    It could also be something related to the X-Men maybe since he has history with working on that side. But perhaps it's not even Marvel related at all. But, hopefully it's related to Billy and Teddy though... No shade to the X-Men/non-marvel peeps lol.