Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Oh wow they were there from the beginning of the run! Ugh.
    They were only ever there to die, if it makes it any better.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I noticed one of the children Sabretooth killed was Artie, that sucks, shouldn't he be with the Future Foundation kids.
    The Future Foundation kids kinda disbanded after the Jeremy Whitley series and after the F4 defeated the Griever in Slott's run. That's why Alex was able to show up for Power Pack: Outlawed and Julie was able to hang out with Gwenpool.
    "Cable was right!"

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think so, and also ensuring that any shreds of "anti hero" are torn away from the character, and that he is for sure 100% an out-and-out villain again. Remember in the 90s, after his AoA variant proved so popular, they tried to make him a good guy for a bit. Only for fandom to say "nah," so he showed his true colors, and went bad again. Then there was that inversion after AXIS or whatever that dumb event was, and then he was on an Uncanny X-men team for a bit where he and Monet had a weird flirtation, so it was a bit unclear where Creed was mentally and morally.

Percy decided to make it crystal clear via this event. No doubt in anyone's mind who he is. He's a black hat wearing villain, through and through.
    yeah exactly so anybody who had a romantic idea of Creed being an anti-establishment figure goes right out the window.

I remember the convo during his first mini by Lavalle where the punishment didn't fit the crime for Creed, but this takes that illusion away.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This really kept me on the edge on my seat, it felt dangerous, brutal, uncomfortable - I really hope they keep this great momentum going as this is not a short story, although the more frequent release schedule will help. But so far, high marks from me, I'm along for the ride till the very end.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They also appeared in X-Force it seems. One of the wikis lists the bird boy as Tito Bohusk but I don't know if that's correct. If it is that's even more devastating.
    I don't think it's one of Angel's and Beak's kids since they are normally drawn with a mix of their fairy and bird properties.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    wasn't one of them also rooting for Magneto during the war with the plant alien things?
    Hmm maybe it was. I think a young Curse had a scene with Magneto at one point too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They were only ever there to die, if it makes it any better.
    Thankfully Aurora saved the girl. My heart was kinda pounding and I've never loved the twins more.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Spectacular Member

The three children in this issue have appeared throughout the run a few times.

Wolverine 18:

Wolverine 28:

Wolverine 29:

They also appeared in X-Force it seems. One of the wikis lists the bird boy as Tito Bohusk but I don't know if that's correct. If it is that's even more devastating.
    Yeah, those were the kids terrorized in this issue.

Ultimate Member

Wolverine 18:

Wolverine 28:

Wolverine 29:

spoilers:
    I guess Percy created them just to die.

Killing of kids on panel is a big no-no for me though.

I wonder how Percy is going to end all this because I've long argued that writers have taken Sabretooth to some places perhaps a little too dark. He's no longer a "cool villain", he's a character that folks will not want to see on panel anymore. He's a rapist, cannibalistic, infanticidal monster and he should have been put down a long time ago. Now, he has to be put down for good.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Username taken; 01-31-2024 at 07:03 PM.

Amazing Member

Even if I’m fond of the character it would be hilarious if Laura somehow got fridged twice in two months to advance the story of two different men. That has to be some kind of a record, right? Also kind of getting why Honey Badger didn’t show up after Fall of X. If she did she’d probably be in this book and people would (rightfully) burn Marvel down if they brutally executed her on page.

Wolverine 18:

Wolverine 28:

Wolverine 29:

Ah yes the backward cap could mean Tito. In thay case I hope Angel vomits on Creed so bad !

I feel like I'm being taken for a fool when They tries to make me believe that Daken or Laura are in mortal danger. We've already seen their healing factor save them from far worse, Wolverine resurrected from a single cell after all....

Still no Exiles? I'm beginning to think they won't appear at all and their storyline will just be dropped.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Still no Exiles? I'm beginning to think they won't appear at all and their storyline will just be dropped.
    LaValle confirmed in an interview that they're appearing. This is part 2 of 10 so we still have a long way to go.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

LaValle confirmed in an interview that they're appearing. This is part 2 of 10 so we still have a long way to go.
    Thank you!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Like others have said the thing with the kids is very uncomfortable to see and there's damn sure no way that Sabretooth should survive this story. For me I can't help but think this would never have happened if the mutants didn't flex their immunity card during HOX/POX.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel