Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Even if I’m fond of the character it would be hilarious if Laura somehow got fridged twice in two months to advance the story of two different men. That has to be some kind of a record, right? Also kind of getting why Honey Badger didn’t show up after Fall of X. If she did she’d probably be in this book and people would (rightfully) burn Marvel down if they brutally executed her on page.
    Wait you’re so right about Honey Badger… yeah she can stay far away from this story. Hope my good sis is chillin in the WHR or on X-Corp Island!

This was an intense read. I’m surprised to see this level of Violence from a Marvel book tbh but it certainly fits what Percy said. I am really enjoying the first two issues.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

FYI new Ben Percy interview with ComicPop Returns:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue13d-e9R8E
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That’s very long. Any highlights, teases about what’s to come, etc.?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    FYI new Ben Percy interview with ComicPop Returns:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue13d-e9R8E
    I can’t get over all of the comments being about how deep Percy’s voice

Around the 32 min mark, he said that there's something else getting announced soon and later mentioned it when he's talking about events like "xlives/deaths" and "weapons of vengeance". Maybe he's doing something with greg capullo?
    Last edited by MVComics; 02-01-2024 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I can’t get over all of the comments being about how deep Percy’s voice
    im still surprised never heard his voice before also i guess i have been pronouncing krakoa wrong this whole time
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They were only ever there to die, if it makes it any better.
    Honestly, I prefer when writers bring their own cannon fodder with them instead of killing off established D-listers for momentary shock value.

Astonishing Member

Wait you’re so right about Honey Badger… yeah she can stay far away from this story. Hope my good sis is chillin in the WHR or on X-Corp Island!
    Sometimes being overlooked or forgotten as a character can have benefits it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Sometimes being overlooked or forgotten as a character can have benefits it seems.
    I remember saying this exact thing when someone was like, "What are the Academy X characters doing during the Gala and Fall of X?" I was like... if they were showing up, they'd be cannon fodder for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Like others have said the thing with the kids is very uncomfortable to see and there's damn sure no way that Sabretooth should survive this story. For me I can't help but think this would never have happened if the mutants didn't flex their immunity card during HOX/POX.
    I know laying down the foundations for your new Nation, and then running it must be an extremely difficult thing to do
    But man, the QC' never-ending streak of bad decisitions started FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, huh?

I mean, I kind of get the idea and intentions of the whole amnesty thing, but the way HOW they did it, was just..
    Announcing it to the whole world? No way that would backfire, right?
    Not disposing of Creed -permanently-? Sure! He reaaaaaaally will turn on a new leaf, just ask Logan :I

Krakoa (as a nation) wasnt even 1 week old back then
    Last edited by TheMaker1610; 02-02-2024 at 09:53 AM.

This was a great issue imo

Seems like it will be non stop for the whole run at the moment, which is great

And yeah Creed being full psychopath is fantastic. Of course, some of the victims in this are harrowing, but it’s certainly something different for Marvel, so I’m not against it. As with any Logan-Wolverine book, it’s going to be a story about him regardless - I think anyone who is reading this for other characters should probably duck out now and catch up via summaries, because you’ll probably just be upset about who may possibly get the chop

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    This was a great issue imo

Seems like it will be non stop for the whole run at the moment, which is great

And yeah Creed being full psychopath is fantastic. Of course, some of the victims in this are harrowing, but it’s certainly something different for Marvel, so I’m not against it. As with any Logan-Wolverine book, it’s going to be a story about him regardless - I think anyone who is reading this for other characters should probably duck out now and catch up via summaries, because you’ll probably just be upset about who may possibly get the chop
    This. I've come to a wolverine story called sabretooth war for an epic clash between the two not to worry about side characters. We've had conformation that the exiles and the seed that nekra has, come in to play at some point. Looking forward to all the plot threads come together. So far it's been great.
    On a side note. Was surprised that they got rid of two creed variants so quickly. The one called cammo is pretty cool though 😎

Astonishing Member

Well good news then. She's off with Alligator loki screwing with people

Good issue. I will admit i was wrong about the last issue with Wolverine fighting the Wendigo. My bad Jackarow. Still i won't deny that wasn't a bad showing
    Last edited by Keno; 02-04-2024 at 11:34 PM.