Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Former New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley reached an agreement with the Philadelphia Eagles on a three-year, $37.75 million contract that could be worth up to $46.75 million and includes $26 million fully guaranteed at signing. So not the 1 year deal WPP was hoping for.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Former New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley reached an agreement with the Philadelphia Eagles on a three-year, $37.75 million contract that could be worth up to $46.75 million and includes $26 million fully guaranteed at signing. So not the 1 year deal WPP was hoping for.

-M
    Just heard about this deal. Whoa! I knew the Birds had interest in Barkley, but I didn’t think they would sign him for three years. I’m amazed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Well the Eagles just got better.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Raiders have signed Gardner Minshew, the Justin Fields market is shriveling up

Ultimate Member

MN and NYG both need a starting qb and rb...and I hope MN doesn't even think about Fields.

I doubt the Bears are going to be very interested in dealing Fields to a divisional rival anyway

Former Cowboys Defensive end Dorance Armstrong and center Tyler Biadasz have followed Dan Quinn to Washington and signed deals with the Commanders.

Washington also signed former Chargers RB Austin Ekeler to a 2 year deal.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The NY Giants are a very weird team in a lot of ways. The team traded for Brian Burns (LB) with 2nd n 5th rd picks involved. Then gave him a massive 5 year deal worth over $150+ million. Hoping to add to a pass rush.

But that money should have went to the offense where the team had struggled badly as we know. Carolina meanwhile continued its house cleaning and still has nothing to really show for it. They traded away their best offensive weapons the past 2 seasons and then one of their best defensive players.

I honestly don’t know how this team will be. The owner is insane and the team doesn’t seem like it will commit to anyone.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Brissett is back with the Patriots.

Slated as Bridge/backup QB.

They also signed Bourne for 3 years.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brissett is back with the Patriots.

Slated as Bridge/backup QB.
    A former co-worker of mine will probably cream his jeans over this news. He loved Brissett during his first stint with the Patriots.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Bengals Release RB Joe Mixon
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    MN and NYG both need a starting qb and rb...and I hope MN doesn't even think about Fields.
    I heard this morning that the Vikings signed Sam Darnold. I'm sure Justin Jefferson must be absolutely elated.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    A former co-worker of mine will probably cream his jeans over this news. He loved Brissett during his first stint with the Patriots.
    Jimmy G got hurt halfway through a game and Brissett got 2 wins as a starter.

He was the most memorable starter of the 4 game suspension.

He was fun to watch but he seems to be ... Okay now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Raiders have signed Gardner Minshew, the Justin Fields market is shriveling up
    Im actually pretty satisfied with the Raiders Offseason FA moves as of right now.

Don't get me wrong loosing Jacobs hurts, but going to GB means we really only have to play him once every 4 years. Which is much more preferable then seeing him on an AFC Team.

The Wilkins signing combined with Malcolm Koonce's rise last season and of course Madd Maxx gives the Raiders one of the best D-Line's in the league. And with the O being a bit of a mystery as this point, the Raiders are going to have to lean on their D.

Speaking of Offense...namely QB. I think adding Minshew is a solid vet signing. He will get a chance to compete to start vs O'Connell and which ever Rookie we draft.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I think no team wants to trade a 1st round pick plus for Fields.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!