Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In some off the field news , its heavily rumored Gisele cheated on Tom Brady by the end of the marriage. That she’s with a jujitsu instructor she has known for awhile. Brady its claimed believes she was cheating with him.

On a comical interview spot with Robin Robert’s , Gisele is seemingly asked about the allegations. She responds with…” I’m living my truth…”

So people if we ever get accused of cheating…we need to look our partner in the face and reply…”I’m living my truth…” lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In some off the field news , its heavily rumored Gisele cheated on Tom Brady by the end of the marriage. That she’s with a jujitsu instructor she has known for awhile. Brady its claimed believes she was cheating with him.

On a comical interview spot with Robin Robert’s , Gisele is seemingly asked about the allegations. She responds with…” I’m living my truth…”

So people if we ever get accused of cheating…we need to look our partner in the face and reply…”I’m living my truth…” lol
    Is that the same as "alternative facts"? Asking for a friend.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Anytime I hear anyone say "my truth", "her truth", "his truth", I know they're full of sh*t.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 03-08-2024 at 06:40 PM.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Is that the same as "alternative facts"? Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Anytime I hear anyone say "my truth", "her truth", "his truth", I know their full of sh*t.
    As a recovering Stockholm syndrome survivor, my therapist said both of those statements are forms of gaslighting FWIW.

I heard similar phrases a lot.

Tommy and Gisele got together via cheating so ... Not surprised and pretty sure Tom did, too, at some point.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I’ve heard the Broncos are in the process of trading WR Jerry Jeudy to Cleveland. Between that trade and the release of QB Russell Wilson, it’s smelling like a rebuild in Denver.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Might as well Wilson’s cap hit makes building a half competent roster near impossible until they take their medicine

Denver only had 6 draft picks heading into this year’s draft. They likely will look to trade away Sutton next for draft picks. To rebuild the team the next couple seasons.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Just an hour ago the news hit….Kansas City has resigned Chris Jones to a 5 year contract. His 1st 3 seasons will guarantee him $95 million. KC walked into this off season needing to look at Gay , Truquell , Sneed and Jones as potential free agents.

They have 3 under contract next season and can possibly move Sneed if they want in a trade. But keeping 3 outta 4 isn’t bad if they do this.

Patriots have agreed to trade Mac Jones to the Jaguars, certainly didnt see that coming, they'll get a sixth round pick back, so basically nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Patriots have agreed to trade Mac Jones to the Jaguars, certainly didnt see that coming, they'll get a sixth round pick back, so basically nothing
    And a conditional up to 2nd round if he starts and makes the playoffs.

If he starts AND makes a certain snap count.

Crazy.

They blew that one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    And a conditional up to 2nd round if he starts and makes the playoffs.

If he starts AND makes a certain snap count.

Crazy.

They blew that one.
    Remember that the most successful people to come out of New England's offices (at least in the early to mid years of Belichick's tenure) were almost exclusively from scouting and personnel. The best ones, including the people who could make Bill see thing their way rather than exclusively his way, are long gone. One truth in the NFL is that any sustained success will gut your team, one way or another. It may take a little while, but it will happen eventually.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Tommy and Gisele got together via cheating so ... Not surprised and pretty sure Tom did, too, at some point.
    That part hasn't been confirmed as far as I can tell - although there was definitely a lightning fast turnaround between relationships.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mac Jones will get to work under Doug Pederson to see if he can rebound his career as a backup. Then get a chance down the road possibly.

In NFL News , Fletcher Cox (DT) has retired after 12 seasons with Philadelphia.

According to some Jones became a prima donna behind the scenes at one point. When Mayo had his press conference to become coach , Jones was there. Which didn’t please team mates as well from what is claimed.

This trade likely too was made also due to how players felt about Jones in the locker room too. And Mayo wants to have things start without crap there.

Baker Mayfield just agreed to a 3 year $100 million deal to stay in Tampa.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato