Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Watching the video tour of the new KC first round receiver is pretty funny.

He's visibly upset about the facility downgrade from Texas.

I'm sure he'll get over it when he gets his first paycheck and totally forget when he gets his first SB ring.

If he sticks around a few seasons , he maybe part of a new stadium and facility. KC is in process of getting a new Arrowhead Stadium approved.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

They are talking about the possibility of Justin Feilds being used as a return man here in Pittsburgh. I think that's freaking wild.

The Jags have declined Mac Jones' 5th year option.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

So I watched Goodsports (I think that’s the name) on YouTube. Anyhow a big factor on Spencer Rattler fell is …he did a Netflix series. In it the series followed HS QBs getting all attention from college scouts. Rattler was 17 when he did the series and well…he didn’t come across well and according to Ian Rapport, teams saw that.

Rattler is shown as being highly competitive and arrogant in spots. Which as Goodsports shows a lot of veteran QBs have that.

Also scouts may have found out why Rattler was let go from the HS team a month or two before the season ended his senior year. No one knows why but they may have based that too on not selecting him.

He was regarded as 2nd-4th rd pick at some pre-draft thoughts.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

There's a rumor out in the ether that recently retired Eagles C Jason Kelce will join ESPN's Monday Night Football pregame show, but nothing's set in concrete.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Time for my WAY too early post draft 2024 AFC predictions!

Elite 4: Chiefs, Ravens, Texans & Bills

True WC Teams: Bengals & Jaguars

7th Seed: Steelers, Colts, Raiders, Chargers, Jets, Browns

Bottom: Patriots, Broncos, Titans
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

OBJ signs one year deal with my Dolphins.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-free-agency
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic Member

Even if it means the pick didn't pan out, I'm glad the Steelers declined the 5th year option for Harris. Best case scenario is he has a great year and another team signs him and the Steelers get a 3rd round compensatory pick.

As far as predictions go for players, I have to wonder how Caleb Williams will do. He’s not only got a lot of pressure as the #1 overall pick, but he seems to be doing it to himself too.

Williams sent a text or message to the punter drafted in the 4th rd that the team won’t be using him much.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nf...ears-decision/

Then Williams proclaimed how his goal is to pass Tom Brady in Super Bowl rings.

At this point this dude ain’t played a down in NFL and making these grandiose statements.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As far as predictions go for players, I have to wonder how Caleb Williams will do. He’s not only got a lot of pressure as the #1 overall pick, but he seems to be doing it to himself too.

Williams sent a text or message to the punter drafted in the 4th rd that the team won’t be using him much.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nf...ears-decision/

Then Williams proclaimed how his goal is to pass Tom Brady in Super Bowl rings.

At this point this dude ain’t played a down in NFL and making these grandiose statements.
    Game one INT coming.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium