Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Im actually pretty satisfied with the Raiders Offseason FA moves as of right now.

Don't get me wrong loosing Jacobs hurts, but going to GB means we really only have to play him once every 4 years. Which is much more preferable then seeing him on an AFC Team.

The Wilkins signing combined with Malcolm Koonce's rise last season and of course Madd Maxx gives the Raiders one of the best D-Line's in the league. And with the O being a bit of a mystery as this point, the Raiders are going to have to lean on their D.

Speaking of Offense...namely QB. I think adding Minshew is a solid vet signing. He will get a chance to compete to start vs O'Connell and which ever Rookie we draft.
    How many QBs did the Raiders end up starting last season, was it five? Minshew is probably better than all of them, so thats an upgrade for certain. And if O'Connell works out, they could have a very solid team this upcoming season, at least enough to rise above floundering Denver.

We have started to see how the Harbaugh acquisition will change SD this initial season. The Edwards signing was a solid move, and chances are they will improve their D.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 03-12-2024 at 09:42 AM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I heard this morning that the Vikings signed Sam Darnold. I'm sure Justin Jefferson must be absolutely elated.
    Guess the Vikings are already throwing in the towel if they think that he can be a starter.

The Bengals did not release Joe Mixon. They traded him to the Texans. Zach Moss will be the Bengals go to RB>
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Guess the Vikings are already throwing in the towel if they think that he can be a starter.
    This makes the fourth team Darnold's been on since the Jets picked him in 2018. One would hope he's nothing more than a stopgap until Minnesota either drafts an heir apparent, or snares a better QB in free agency. Anyone who thinks Darnold can lead a team to postseason glory is flat out delusional.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Green Bay and the Bears have already made an announcement that they will be introducing their "Ghost Variant" uniforms at some point this year.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that the Ravens signed Derrick Henry to a 2-year, $16 million dollar contract.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    How many QBs did the Raiders end up starting last season, was it five? Minshew is probably better than all of them, so thats an upgrade for certain. And if O'Connell works out, they could have a very solid team this upcoming season, at least enough to rise above floundering Denver.

We have started to see how the Harbaugh acquisition will change SD this initial season. The Edwards signing was a solid move, and chances are they will improve their D.
    We started 3 QBs last year: Jimmy G, O'Connell and Brian Hoyer....ugh

I do think the Raiders will be overlooked again this year but alas it makes getting a better record than the Broncos and Chargers all the sweeter. Every year the Media tries to make the Chargers a thing, now yes this year will be different but lets get too hasty they do have years of underachieving to contend with
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Also Derrick Henry to Baltimore seems a bit excessive
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Ultimate Member

With their history of rbs getting injured the Ravens need all the help that they can get, wonder how much he has left in the tank.

Vikes also signed Aaron Jones to q 1 year $7 million deal addressing their RB situation.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Rams moves:

-signed free agent Jonah Jackson, guard, from the Detroit Lions where he had a great year in 2023
    -signed Darius Williams, CB, back from Jacksonville where he had a career year in 2023
    -will sign Colby Parkinson, TE, from the Seattle Seahawks

Its nice to have these pick ups, it will really help them become a more well-rounded team going forward.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 03-12-2024 at 10:41 AM.

Fantastic Member

If burrow returns to form and I suspect he will any of the AFCN teams could make deep playoff runs.

All teams have made significant upgrades in the AFCN

I think it's the toughest division in football.

You can rank anybody where you want and I'm ok with that but all these teams are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I think no team wants to trade a 1st round pick plus for Fields.
    I think a second rounder is a pipe dream at this point, market doesn’t look to be there

Ultimate Member

The Vikings need to draft either a starting qb or rb in the draft not old man Penix or Nix as Jones is a stopgap rb and Darnold is a joke of a starting qb.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Kansas City has seemingly been quiet in free agency due to the big deals they made with Chris Jones , Tranquell and Sneed. They did sign Irv Smith Jr. as a backup TE. To help spell Travis Kelce as he's getting older next season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.