Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

I might be overestimating how NEEDY some Teams may be for a QB going into this draft....but I totally see the Top 6 QB prospects going in the first round.

Williams, Maye & Daniels are most likely going 1, 2, 3

I don't see McCarthy making it out of the top 10.

Nix and Penix MAY or MAY NOT go in the 10-15 range...BUT I just don't see them making it too Rnd 2 what with teams like Sea or Pitt needing a more long term QB option that could sit a year

That's just me though and I may very well be wrong
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Looks like Kenny Picket finally got Justin Fields traded to the Steelers

Edit and it only took a sixth rounder that becomes a fourth rounder with enough play time, man his market was non existent
    Last edited by Hiromi; 03-16-2024 at 03:48 PM.

Fantastic Member

1 Kenny Pickett
    2 Mason Rudolph
    3 Mitch Trubisky

OR

1 Russel Wilson
    2 Justin Fields
    3 Rookie

I know which one I’m taking.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    1 Kenny Pickett
    2 Mason Rudolph
    3 Mitch Trubisky

OR

1 Russel Wilson
    2 Justin Fields
    3 Rookie

I would start Wilson for the season but not commit long term to him. Because he seems on the downside here. Fields can take a season to learn and get time to develop for 2025.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

I'm just glad that MN didn't trade for Fields, though they might be trying to put a trade package together to move up and get one of the worthwhile qbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    1 Kenny Pickett
    2 Mason Rudolph
    3 Mitch Trubisky

OR

1 Russel Wilson
    2 Justin Fields
    3 Rookie

THe Steelers for sure got better at QB this offseason. It is like Super said. Start Wilson this season, have Fields sit behind him and learn and see if he can be the long term guy. Given what I have seen of him with the Bears I would say no but this 2nd chance of his could be all he needs to boost his career.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I would start Wilson for the season but not commit long term to him. Because he seems on the downside here. Fields can take a season to learn and get time to develop for 2025.
    That would be my strategy as well. Wilson is on the way out, but Fields is still salvageable, given proper tutelage under the right offensive coordinator.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

According to CBS the Chiefs are having issues trading Sneed. It’s not the draft compensation that is the issue as the Colts and Titans both want him. KC is expected to fetch a few draft picks for Sneed.

No…it’s Sneed who is asking for a big long term contract. That is what is holding up that deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

According to a report Pickett was fine with competing against Wilson for the starting position. But then learned that Wilson would get the 1st team reps. Which may have made Pickett realize he wouldn’t be competing unless Russ completely collapsed on field lol.

4 years ago today, Tom Brady told the Patriots it was over. He was leaving the team to go to Tampa Bay.

This past week on Apple TV they finished the 10 part documentary on Dynasty. Brady and Belichick rarely spoke those final years. Egos got in the way it seems.

Ultimate Member

4 years ago today, Tom Brady told the Patriots it was over. He was leaving the team to go to Tampa Bay.

This past week on Apple TV they finished the 10 part documentary on Dynasty. Brady and Belichick rarely spoke those final years. Egos got in the way it seems.
    No, egos, perish the thought...

Is Chicago gonna get this one right ? The hype for Caleb Williams has scouts and analysts comparing him to Patrick Mahomes.

Patriots, Commanders, Seahawks, and Falcons don't feel like they're serious about winning a Super Bowl. If anything I expect their head coaches to be fired on Black Monday 2026.

Caleb Williams has a disadvantage that Patrick Mahomes didn't: he's going to be going to a defensive head coach if he gets drafted by the Bears. Patrick Mahomes went to the offensive head coach in the league that helped him with his game. Williams gotta be the greatest football player who's ever played the game in order to succeed there. Also the head coach of the Bears might be a lame duck if he's going to get fired in the middle of the season like many people predict.

It seems like Tyreek Hill’s personal life is in complete chaos as well. Hill has 3 women claiming he fathered 3 of their children in 2023. Wanting child support due to this. Not counting his former fiancée he has kids with and already paying child support on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...le-Valmon.html

That move to Florida really hasn’t paid off now.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It seems like Tyreek Hill’s personal life is in complete chaos as well. Hill has 3 women claiming he fathered 3 of their children in 2023. Wanting child support due to this. Not counting his former fiancée he has kids with and already paying child support on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...le-Valmon.html

That move to Florida really hasn’t paid off now.
    If this story turns out to be true, then Hill is a straight up fool. I have ZERO compassion for idiots like him who can't keep it in his pants. I hope that knucklehead gets taken to the cleaners and maybe, just MAYBE he learns a lesson.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 03-19-2024 at 03:46 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!