Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Chicago has a tough decision to make here. Fields “could” develop into a solid QB as his play did improve down the stretch. But you also have what could be a generational QB coming out who can be a star QB once he starts.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Devin Bush is back in the AFCN as a member of the Cleveland Browns. Opposing fans are really hoping they make him their starter.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Chicago has a tough decision to make here. Fields “could” develop into a solid QB as his play did improve down the stretch. But you also have what could be a generational QB coming out who can be a star QB once he starts.
    Well, if the Bears are set on drafting Williams, then they'd might as well trade Fields while he still has value.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Kirk Cousins will pass Tom Brady in career earnings now with his latest deal. Also if he plays out this full contract Cousins will have earned over $400+ million career wise.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...ng-amount/amp/
    Not bad for a guy who's never been in a Super Bowl, only played in a conference title game once (that I'm aware) while the only way he gets into Canton is with a ticket. I hope Cousins invested his money well.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Not bad for a guy who's never been in a Super Bowl, only played in a conference title game once (that I'm aware) while the only way he gets into Canton is with a ticket. I hope Cousins invested his money well.
    Cousins has only won , 1 career playoff game. Its pretty funny....one guy put a video together of Cousins and his words with each time in middle of contracts.

"I wanna retire a Washington R--- " Cousins years ago.

"I wanna retire a Minnesota Viking...." - Cousins a year or two ago.

"I wanna retire an Atlanta Falcon..." - Cousins now.... lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And it isn't exactly like Tom Brady is lining up at the welfare office either.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Vikings send a package deal of 2nd round picks to the Texans for their 1st round pick.

Minnesota ready to make a swing for a QB
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Ultimate Member

Why would they make a deal with the Texans, wouldn't MN have a higher pick. And the good non old man qbs will be gone by the time MN picks...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Why would they make a deal with the Texans, wouldn't MN have a higher pick. And the good non old man qbs will be gone by the time MN picks...
    I hope Penix destroys everyone.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Aaron Donald is retiring from the NFL.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Vikings send a package deal of 2nd round picks to the Texans for their 1st round pick.

Minnesota ready to make a swing for a QB
    Didn't Houston trade their 1st to AZ?

Vikings currently have 11 and 23 in the first.

EDIT: ah, they got Cleveland's via Houston.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-15-2024 at 09:20 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

In the NFL Black Quarterback fanclub newsletter office I work at, and I've been meaning to post our updates. Last 5 years have been the busiest and most prolific time in our paper's history. I mean just think we've went from publishing bi-annually 30 years ago to now bi-monthly. Craziness! Our newest editorial we talk about Jameis Winston backing up The Nasty Man in Cleveland... Whoo baby, there will never be a more favorable look for Jameis in his professional career btw.

ANYWAY, we have a 8 x 11 headshot of a non-Black QB's on the wall in the office. For, goals, per this news I'm putting up a second one this weekend.

New Orleans Saints fans didn’t exactly get the big free agency news they were hoping for on Thursday, with former Chicago Bears quarterback Nathan Peterman joining the team as competition for Jake Haener.

Since he entered the league back in 2017, no quarterback has thrown more interceptions (13) on fewer pass attempts (160) than Peterman.
    Good. Luck. Jake. Haener. Whomever you are.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

In more wild news , the Steelers have traded Kenny Pickett (QB) away rather than let him fight Russell Wilson for the job. In fact the Steelers on signing Wilson decided he’d be #1 regardless.

You can tell this is a disaster move as they gave up on Pickett within 2 seconds for a guy who could be washed in the league.

Man. This has been a crazy offseason for QBs. like damn the carousel is going off the rails.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

In more wild news , the Steelers have traded Kenny Pickett (QB) away rather than let him fight Russell Wilson for the job. In fact the Steelers on signing Wilson decided he’d be #1 regardless.

You can tell this is a disaster move as they gave up on Pickett within 2 seconds for a guy who could be washed in the league.
    I listen to music (Beatles Channel today) on my way home from work, and just found out Pickett was traded here to backup Jalen Hurts.