Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Not normally...but Val is a genius so may have skipped a few grades just by taking some tests.
    It's freaking Valeria Richards. Assuming she's in a science class with people her own age is nonsensical. American schools often push ahead advanced students in both real life and fiction. If Young Sheldon can do it, the Fantastic Four certainly should be able to do it.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Power Pack are going to be adults and Peter Parker will still living in his late 20s. In the mainstream (616) books I mean.
    I'd hoped that this was the case now, but I guess some of the Powers are still kids. If it was up to me, Katie would at least be 18-19 and attending the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis. The rest of her siblings would be appropriately older.

As for Franklin, his timescale would differ from the Powers, if for no other reason than Franklin would occasionally warp reality to suit a Peter Pan complex. He'd be like the Michael Jackson of the Marvel Universe, and it would make perfect sense that we'd find him struggling with adulthood and wanting to revert back to his youth to extend and better enjoy his atypical childhood.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 02-03-2024 at 03:23 PM.

Fantastic Member

If you take the old fan devised method of four years real time equaling one year of comic book time, then Power Pack should be about to be 10 years older than when they started. So, by that metric ALL the Powers kids except Katie should be adults. And even then, she would be a teenager by now.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    If you take the old fan devised method of four years real time equaling one year of comic book time, then Power Pack should be about to be 10 years older than when they started. So, by that metric ALL the Powers kids except Katie should be adults. And even then, she would be a teenager by now.
    Except we had got three yearly Hellfire Galas in three consecutive real time years so the last few years it was one year real time equaling one year of comic book time in the X-Men comics and those comics were tied into other comics as well...

Or maybe the mutants invented a new calendar where one mutant year was ~ 1/4 human year!
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 02-03-2024 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Except we had got three yearly Hellfire Galas in three consecutive real time years so the last few years it was one year real time equaling one year of comic book time in the X-Men comics and those comics were tied into other comics as well...

Or maybe the mutants invented a new calendar where one mutant year was ~ 1/4 human year!
    Heh, mutant years. If only that accursed Xavier hadn't wiped the dog year to mutant year formula from my brain.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?