Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The thing is superman having "ridiculous" powers is better than superman being a flying brick in my opinion...
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Slapping Super on it and calling it a power. Craziest power ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The power of shooting a mini-Superman out his hand:

hilarious! I can see certain politicians wanting to ban Superman after seeing him with rainbow hands. "Grooming!" lol..

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Pretty much the movie powers. Cellophane S, making duplicates of himself, the repair a wall just be looking at it vision, memory wipe kiss.
    Didn’t the Donner Cut remove the cellophane S and the kiss? Which is funny because it still kept other wacky things like using time travel (again!) for the memory wipe.

“Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Didn’t the Donner Cut remove the cellophane S and the kiss? Which is funny because it still kept other wacky things like using time travel (again!) for the memory wipe.

I haven't actually seen the Donner cut. I do think being able to make fake duplicates of himself is kind of cool, though.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I haven't actually seen the Donner cut. I do think being able to make fake duplicates of himself is kind of cool, though.
    It’s both better and worse, if that makes any sense, lol. Regardless of one’s thoughts on it, I’d say it’s def worth the watch.

Personally, I like the Silver Age and all its zaniness, I find it endearing in its own unique way. But I do get why people do not like it.

But man-o-man, shooting out mini-Supes from his hands is too wacky and out there not to be cool.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post

Time travel was more used power in silverage.If i remember correctly he went back in time to know his origin and what kryptonite was.He went back and fell in love with lyra.It's essential use was going back to where he was born.It was his cool of time.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

The funny thign is some of these are easily explained as super-tech weapons.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    The funny thign is some of these are easily explained as super-tech weapons.
    The cellophane S is very much super-tech. The rest, not so much. The duplicate thing you could have said it was had he not implied he's been doing it since he was a kid in the movie. Super memory wipe and wall repair vision requires a we bit more explanation.
    Assassinate Putin!