Default MCU Captain America vs Movie Wolverine In Feats Of Drink

While Captain America and Wolverine were both visiting Berlin for some sort of conference regarding extraordinary threats or something they stumbled upon the underground drinking game tournament known as Beerfest. Instantly recognized, the two heroes were immediately drafted by the American and Canadian teams respectively. Thanks to their participation they both managed to lead their teams to the final round. Now the heroes find themselves facing off against each other, as the Americans and Canadians contend to see which nation will become champions of this year's Beerfest. Which hero will prevail and which shall cry in their beer for leading their team into defeat?

I, The Watcher, pose this question to you all,

What If Captain America and Wolverine Were Competitors In Beerfest?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'll bet on the hard drinker with the healing factor, I guess. Especially if his cigar lights the alcohol fumes and detonates the beer hall/Germany.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Durability isn't really the deciding factor here. Mr. Rogers and Mr. Howlett both have enough of it that the place will run out of beer to serve them before they hit their limit.

What matters more, I think, is skill - which in Beerfest as in combat, Cap should have on Wolverine in spades.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

BANNED

I don't even know how one answers this question? Movie Cap wasn't ever shown drinking alcohol that I know of. I don't see how anyone would say with any certainty how Cap would do. Unless there was some binge drinking scene in the Winter Soldier movie I just plum forgot about.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I don't even know how one answers this question? Movie Cap wasn't ever shown drinking alcohol that I know of. I don't see how anyone would say with any certainty how Cap would do. Unless there was some binge drinking scene in the Winter Soldier movie I just plum forgot about.
    Actually, there was in First Avenger - drinking after Bucky "died", he specifically commented that the process left him incapable of getting drunk. He was still drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Actually, there was in First Avenger - drinking after Bucky "died", he specifically commented that the process left him incapable of getting drunk. He was still drinking.
    Because that's what you do in movies.

Drink til' you can't drink no mo'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I see, so how much did he drink?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I see, so how much did he drink?
    It didn't how a montage or anything: he drank, trying to get intoxicated, and found that he couldn't - so he drank enough for a 6'3", 240 pound dude in ridiculous shape to get blotto, at least, and it all of jack and squat to him.