Default Kaido and Big Mom enter the My Hero Academia verse

What if, after their defeat at the climax of One Piece's Wano arc, the Emperors of the Sea Kaido and Big Mom fell into a dimensional portal that transported them to the My Hero Academia universe?

What sort of problems would they cause? Would any of the pro heroes or heroes in training from U.A. or other schools be able to stand up to their power?

Kaido is incredibly strong and incredibly durable, and also possesses the power to shift into a powerful dragon form with incredible destructive power. Among other things.

And Big Mom can steal years off someone's life-span and use those to animate inanimate objects. She's also incredibly powerful and durable.

So who in the My Hero Academia universe might be able to stand up to them?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    So who in the My Hero Academia universe might be able to stand up to them?
    No one.

They are much MUCH stronger, faster and tougher than anyone in MHA.

The only thing that might work is Shigaraki's Decay and both can fly to avoid that. And I wouldn't be surprised if their armament haki is strong enough to rebuff it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if they just rampaging around or something, then a lot of damage is gonna get done. but if they are trying to conquer the world, you'd be hard press to find anyone who can stop them.

Extraordinary Member

Star and Stripe might be able to do something