Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Zorro: New Series on Amazon Prime

I have always been a big fan of Zorro and he rides again in a new series from Amazon Prime. I am on episode 10 of 10 and it has been the best series that I have watched in awhile.

The first episode is a bit cheesy but the cast settles in their roles and they tone down the cheese a bit. Also, I recommend watching it in Spanish as it is a Spanish show and the cast is all Spanish. I tried watching the first episode with the english dub and it was awful!

Definitely check it out if you are a fan of Zorro
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Niffleheim

is bernado and sergent garcia in the show and how charismatic is diego? i hope garcia is still comedic. i love this already and now i'm praying for any streamer to remake the count of monte cristo

edit: too bad where i live we don't have it
    Last edited by Tofali; 02-04-2024 at 06:47 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Wait, is this the CG Zorro cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wait, is this the CG Zorro cartoon?
    Live action. For some reason Amazon has done zero advertising and the show is amazing!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    is bernado and sergent garcia in the show and how charismatic is diego? i hope garcia is still comedic. i love this already and now i'm praying for any streamer to remake the count of monte cristo

edit: too bad where i live we don't have it
    Bernardo is in the show and the actor does a magnificent job with the role. Also, the actor playing Diego may be my favorite portrayal of the character and I am a long time Zorro fan.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Live action. For some reason Amazon has done zero advertising and the show is amazing!
    Indeed, I have Prime yet I was unaware of this series. Contrast their lack of advertising Zorro with the slew of adverts for Mr. and Mrs. Smith (something I have zero interest in, I hate cheesy spy stuff) and the Fallout series (not premiering until April). As a fellow Zorro fan, thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-04-2024 at 07:30 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Bernardo is in the show and the actor does a magnificent job with the role. Also, the actor playing Diego may be my favorite portrayal of the character and I am a long time Zorro fan.
    great thanks I'll wait and see if they'll actually drop it in canada bc all I'm getting is the new animated show
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Indeed, I have Prime yet I was unaware of this series. Contrast their lack of advertising Zorro with the slew of adverts for Mr. and Mrs. Smith (something I have zero interest in, I hate cheesy spy stuff) and the Fallout series (not premiering until April). As a fellow Zorro fan, thanks for the heads up.
    I'd rather watch a Zorro show than a rehash of a movie I didn't like in the first place. But yeah, I too wasn't aware of Zorro, but get bombarded with those Mr. and Mrs. Smith ads.

Thanks for the heads up man. I had no idea there was Zorro show currently airing, i will need to check it out.

I grew up with Zorro. The Zorro tv show, Zorro cartoon, even Zorro Anime.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I'd rather watch a Zorro show than a rehash of a movie I didn't like in the first place. But yeah, I too wasn't aware of Zorro, but get bombarded with those Mr. and Mrs. Smith ads.
    Mr. & Mrs. Smith isn't a rehash nor a remake, actually.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Mr. & Mrs. Smith isn't a rehash nor a remake, actually.
    Mr and Mrs Smith goes back to the 90's TV series staring Scott Bakula. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115277/

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The trailer I watched a few weeks back looked amazing. Too bad I'm not bilingual.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by mortari View Post
    Mr and Mrs Smith goes back to the 90's TV series staring Scott Bakula. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115277/
    That wasn't really my point. I'm saying the series doesn't mimic the film and actually serves as a quasi sequel while also doing it's own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    That wasn't really my point. I'm saying the series doesn't mimic the film and actually serves as a quasi sequel while also doing it's own thing.
    Either way, I have no interest in it and have not watched spy stuff on the platform (I tend to watch sci-fi, fantasy, and some action-adventure) yet they bombarded me with those adverts but Zorro I never saw one advert for.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Either way, I have no interest in it and have not watched spy stuff on the platform (I tend to watch sci-fi, fantasy, and some action-adventure) yet they bombarded me with those adverts but Zorro I never saw one advert for.
    Well one is a Prime original show and the other isn't, so it makes sense to promote their own stuff. I also wonder if it's because one is an American/Hollywood production and the other is an International one?