Default Accelerator vs Magneto

Who wins? In character, no knowledge, fighters start 20 meters apart. Victory via incapacitation by any means. Location: Los Angeles

Round 1: WWIII Accelerator

Round 2: Current Accelerator

Comics Magneto both rounds at his best
    Last edited by Nebulous; 02-05-2024 at 05:15 PM.

No one here has any thoughts for this match?

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

What's Accelerator's powers?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Pretty sure it's manipulate euclidean vectors ( magnitude and direction)
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Pretty sure it's manipulate euclidean vectors ( magnitude and direction)
    That's it, and on a pretty massive scale at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    "That boy could alter all vectors be they motion, heat, or electricity, so he would not be injured even if he were directly hit by that last resort of a nuclear missile. He would just reflect the shockwave that would blow everything way, the heat that would scorch everything, and the neutrons and radiation that would kill everything. He was Accelerator, Academy City's strongest Level 5."
    Main thing going for him is his passively on Reflection against oncoming vectors. The only ways to exploit this are being able to exploit his white list of vectors he allows to pass through like air and the minimal amount of light needed or to hit him with something too esoteric for his subconscious calculations to be able to comprehend and control.

His best destructive feats in Round 1 are stopping a blast of angelic energy from Archangel Gabriel he couldn’t reflect but stopped nonetheless from obliterating all of Eurasia, kicking someone hard enough to make the entire planet shakes and harnessing the vectors of the Earth’s rotation enough to slow down the whole planet and use that energy into a strike.

For Current Accelerator, he’s incorporated magic now to dramatically increase his powers. Easily stopped a spell from Coronzon as powerful as Othinus’ universe destroying Gungnir, can shake an entire galaxy with his powers, remove souls with his vector control, and wounds he inflicts have any attempts to heal them through supernatural means made to just cause more damage

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nebulous View Post
    No one here has any thoughts for this match?
    You're going to want to avoid this in the future. Bumping is frowned upon here, and can lead to your thread being closed. :(
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    You're going to want to avoid this in the future. Bumping is frowned upon here, and can lead to your thread being closed.
    My apologies. I checked the rules on here and didn’t see. Won’t do it again

Fantastic Member

Main thing going for him is his passively on Reflection against oncoming vectors. The only ways to exploit this are being able to exploit his white list of vectors he allows to pass through like air and the minimal amount of light needed or to hit him with something too esoteric for his subconscious calculations to be able to comprehend and control.

His best destructive feats in Round 1 are stopping a blast of angelic energy from Archangel Gabriel he couldn’t reflect but stopped nonetheless from obliterating all of Eurasia, kicking someone hard enough to make the entire planet shakes and harnessing the vectors of the Earth’s rotation enough to slow down the whole planet and use that energy into a strike.

For Current Accelerator, he’s incorporated magic now to dramatically increase his powers. Easily stopped a spell from Coronzon as powerful as Othinus’ universe destroying Gungnir, can shake an entire galaxy with his powers, remove souls with his vector control, and wounds he inflicts have any attempts to heal them through supernatural means made to just cause more damage
    From what I remember, he was an arrogant person at the beginning of the academy. I could see the quips just flying between the two of them.

I lean Magneto in the first scenario sorely based on experience and knowledge of the battlefield. Magneto has experience fighting teams of X-men. Once he figures out that he's facing a Polaris/Quicksilver combo, he will use that strategy against him. Accelerator will underestimate him until it's too late. Magneto's shields are VERY tough. Plus, Marvel Earth has a Los Angeles. Knowing about fire hydrants (and where the water supplies are) is an small advantage. I'm thinking that Magneto eventually dunks him in the lake or fire-suppressant foam.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    From what I remember, he was an arrogant person at the beginning of the academy. I could see the quips just flying between the two of them.

I lean Magneto in the first scenario sorely based on experience and knowledge of the battlefield. Magneto has experience fighting teams of X-men. Once he figures out that he's facing a Polaris/Quicksilver combo, he will use that strategy against him. Accelerator will underestimate him until it's too late. Magneto's shields are VERY tough. Plus, Marvel Earth has a Los Angeles. Knowing about fire hydrants (and where the water supplies are) is a small advantage. I'm thinking that Magneto eventually dunks him in the lake or fire-suppressant foam.
    One thing I will say is Accelerator for both rounds, at those points in the story he is very cautious about people’s powers. Only time he will willingly take an attack with his Reflection is if he wants to better understand it. Otherwise, he ends fights immediately and before the opponent can even do something now.

A painful defeat at Aiwass’ hands certainly humbled him.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    I think OP is talking about this guy: https://toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.c...ator/Abilities

My apologies. I checked the rules on here and didn’t see. Won’t do it again
    The rules do say "content-less" posts are not allowed: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ull=1#post5914
    Last edited by ixfd64; 02-27-2024 at 10:54 AM.